Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Right, there you are then.. bitch away

..but leave all the other threads alone.

What about the two existing Haringey Borough threads.

I think they're long overdue for archiving.

One of them has nearly 69,000 views, that must be some sort of record although probably three quarters of those are by John Bacon.

I was expecting that one! I'll keep out of Bitch's box if she keeps out of here!

Originally Posted By: cantos
Horace did you seek permission to use the word Bitch in this thread. smile

Good point, I therefore declare this thread nul and void.

Paula - Yes, so long as it's not in public like Bitch's! hump

Rhodes - you are not entitled to declare any thread null and void - you are not, and never will be, a moderator. mad

He was Assistant Secretary over there but had ideas bigger than his station. Went off and did things on a tangent and when the club tried to rein him in, he became very abusive towards the Chairman, comparing him to various political dictators and Premiership Chairmen (hence the ironic name of mugabesugarellisbates that Aki Achillea, the Chairman, uses on those rare occasions he posts on here). clip Rods was, unsurprisingly, sacked by the club and has been nagging away at them ever since like a petulant schoolboy.

I think that covers all the bases but 3praise will probably add to it if I've missed anything.

It also has to be said that he wasn't particularly popular when he was there. I think it was a case of tolerating him rather than ever appreciating anything he did. From what various past and present committee people there told me, there wasn't that much to appreciate anyway. He also had this annoying habit of standing behind the goal and taking flash photographs whilst the game was in play. It's a wonder no player ever thumped him one for putting them off.

I feel I must apologise now, for a possible flood of ill mannered posts.

What I would say was...we possibly all been in jobs, that turned sour...it's best to move on, and not dwell on the people we didnt get on with.

I am sure Haringey and Rhodes are both better for the experience

duck

Greg Dyke - I'm sure a seasoned poster like yourself will take Football Man's comments with a pinch of salt and treat them with the contempt they deserve. It's common knowledge that he has a queen bee in his bonnet over the ill fated groundshare Kentish Town had at Parkfield in 2005/2006 and is just trying to get his own back even though I wasn't even at Kentish Town at that time. Take no notice.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Who were these people, clip Rods? And, more importantly, who turned them away? I ask this because you have always said your only gripe with Haringey is against Mr. Achillea yet he only became Chairman during your time on the committee. Therefore, the ill-treatment of your predecessors must have been dished out by someone else. Who, clip Rods? Who?
(PS - the above is another reason why you should end this petty crusade against Haringey Borough. You only make yourself look more foolish day by day with your self-contradictory statements).

Football Man - For the record I only arrived on the scene at Coles Park midway through the 2003/2004 season when the previous Chairman was at the helm howevever he stood down shortly afterwards when 'Sugar' unfortunately took over. I know that the regime wasn't much better under the previous Chairman although it wasn't dictatorial, Mugagbe style, as it is now, there was still never any progress and there were always petty disagreements with the Council going on as he was the type who constantly ruffled feathers in the corridors of power at the Town Hall.