Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Greg_Dyke - you are only just beginning to scratch the surface of what clip Rods is about! forumtroll

This post is typical of Football Man, there is no need whatsoever for him to get involved in all of this yet he has come on to stir it.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
Greg_Dyke - you are only just beginning to scratch the surface of what clip Rods is about! forumtroll

This post is typical of Football Man, there is no need whatsoever for him to get involved in all of this yet he has come on to stir it.

he has a superprimmadonna sense of his own importance rhodsey...I recall last season he told a pack of lies on the forum about events at our club...I sussed him them...others will follow...

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
well lets get back to my conclusion, that Rhodes's former "evil" boss, embezzled a donated gift, meant to be donated for the Haringey Borough FC.

A simple claim...Rhodes, is this what you are saying ?

no thats not what he's saying and once again dykey...why are you...a league two brentford supporter... making yourself busy on here....

bullies and ghouls...weak little men....I know the species well...

This thread is to help people understand Rhodes better.

From

...'Sugar' was not interested in the slightest and I would be keen to know whether he ever collected the signed shirt and football that Spurs kindly donated or indeed whether he ever bothered collecting them from Bill Nicholson Way, they were certainly never auctioned.

and

'Sugar' insisted on doing so and told me to 'stand down', it wouldn't actually surprise me if the items have pride of place in his 'snooker room' at home as like I said, if they were actually collected, they were never auctioned off as far as I'm aware.

it seems as if there is a murky accusation....

Can Rhodes step up and clear the waters ?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
he has a superprimmadonna sense of his own importance rhodsey...I recall last season he told a pack of lies on the forum about events at our club...I sussed him them...others will follow...

Yes I remember him making himself busy when you had that dressing room break in at the Bridge when Potters Bar Town were the visitors and accused you of all sorts, I thought it was appalling behaviour when he could have simply been diplomatic.

Yes I remember him making himself busy when you had that dressing room break in at the Bridge when Potters Bar Town were the visitors and accused you of all sorts, I thought it was appalling behaviour when he could have simply been diplomatic.

showed himself in his true colours rhodsey...as they all do
when they step up into the big time...it was one of his own players.....ah yes..we have it on dvd...

as for dyke...ignore him mate...he's a serious lonely prick that everyone is slowly sussing out...

yeah, ignore the question too, after all, it was only an observation, on your accusation...

dykey...let me tell you something...I can spot an imposter on these forums a mile off and I have had you sussed from day one...keep digging the hole and I'll keep looking for the footprint...grin

yeah, ignore the question too, after all, it was only an observation, on your accusation...

Greg Dyke - I don't want to tar you with the same brush as Uncle Urchin has as I barely know you so lets wait to see what 3praise has to say when he next comes on as he's the Club's mouthpiece on here and 'Sugar's' poodle. He may be able to clear up what happened to the signed shirt and football that Spurs kindly donated to Haringey following the fire.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Football Man - For the record I only arrived on the scene at Coles Park midway through the 2003/2004 season

Where were you before that? Were you watching Haringey before that season?

You missed this one Rhodes.

Greg Dyke - I don't want to tar you with the same brush as Uncle Urchin has

I don't tar anyone rhodsey...just say it as I see it...

dyke has no business on here other than to bully you...why's that then.....

but then again...as he says...he's not called greg dyke.... grin

Yes I did miss that one and am flattered by Football Man's interest although no doubt he has an ulterior motive for wanting to know. I was pretty much doing what Football Man is doing now and just choosing games to go to albeit not on the scale he does. I only started frequenting Coles Park during the first half of the 2003/2004 season and it was just after Christmas if I recall that I approached the hierarchy to ask if I could set up a Website for the Club which I duly did. They later offered me a Committee position and I suppose the rest is history!

No sorry it was HTFCew's original question, well I'm flattered by her interest then, I didn't know she cared!

It's amazing how selective your memory is, clip Rods. I think you'll struggle to find more than one comment from me on that matter and that was a direct answer to a question Paula asked. I told UU in a PM that I'd made a single mention of the incident on the forum but didn't feel the need to make any more and, to this day, I haven't made any further comment about it on any public forum. You see clip Rods, unlike you I am able to put a subject to bed and leave it behind and now that I am no longer at the club, it's not a matter I need to refer back to anyway. Perhaps you should adopt the same attitude towards Haringey?

I recall last season he told a pack of lies on the forum about events at our club

Football Man - Why are you telling me all this, it's Uncle Urchin you need to convince