Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Greg Dyke - Thanks, I think the million dollar question now is did 'Sugar' ever make contact with Lord Triesman to make himself known to him as Chairman of Haringey Borough Football Club and ask what he might be able to do for 'us'.

Greg Dyke - You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, the last thing 'Sugar' is is modest and because of that everything has to be on his terms and 'his idea' otherwise he simply doesn't want to know. Anyway I thought this link to the Wikipedia entry for Lord Triesman of Tottenham would be useful for 'Sugar', he can't say that I'm not trying to help but sadly it's the same old story of the Club suffering because of him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Triesman,_Baron_Triesman

You mean Haringey Borough, 'we're' fourth at the moment, six points behind leaders Hoddesdon Town but with a game in hand and 'we've' still got to play them at home. 'We're' three points behind second placed Kentish Town with two games in hand and two behind third placed Royston with a massive three games in hand, it's looking good but I fear the 'Sugar' factor.