Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

wasps in the loft

i went upstairs for a quick gander at my stash of girl...i mean to look at the water tank when i saw a giant wasps nest in the eves. i hate the b**tards ever since i trod on a nest as a boy and got stun all over. as ive got a bad hip do u reckon i shood risk life and limb to get rid or shood i wait until the autumn when they all die out? as the voleumptoous silla blacks mate wood say - the desision is yoors

Hi Eggy, hope my hip treatment has been working for you smile I had a wasps nest in an outbuilding near the pillars of my front door 2 years in a row! I tried all sorts to no avail. Your only hope is paying for a proper firm to take it away frown The wasps do return so don't think it will just die out..... deadflies

P.S I'll be in the treatment room chloenurse

I hate wasps. Nasty little creatures!!! mad

'Jasper' is alleged to be an English expression which originated in the West Country.