Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

a whift of woofters at wombledon

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
. however, the more I read about them and see the way in which some of their supporters act, the more I realise how far up their own ar4es they are.

Thats got to be the best line ever from an ETFC fan, well done I'll buy you a drink for that one this season......

Originally Posted By: abbeynut
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
. however, the more I read about them and see the way in which some of their supporters act, the more I realise how far up their own ar4es they are.

Thats got to be the best line ever from an ETFC fan, well done I'll buy you a drink for that one this season......

Many thanks Dave. Mine's a Bollinger! drinkies

Originally Posted By: sw16girl
As you possibly know it was directed to a particular poster and equated homosexuality with being a child molester.

no it didn't..the two comments were unrelated albeit in the same thread and were used as examples of posting abuse

I certainly do not know all about you but I do know a certain amount gleaned from here and there.

of course you do dearie...of course you do

Yes I post on the AFCW message board - it is a small and friendly board

really...?...thats a surprise then

Sunshine the only person whining here is you - I'm not whining and in fact think you are actually rather entertaining in an ineffectual manner - I haven't heard anyone use the word whoofter since they stopped doing repeats of "It ain't half hot Mum".

sunshine....?

how dare you...that's an outrageous..patronising and wholly uncalled for comment and the worst form of abuse that I personally know of...I am reporting you to the police unless I receive an apology at once...

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Just to let you all know, tomorrows friendly at Griffin Park has been called off......Waterlogged Pitch....

So no AFC Wimbledon visit, and looking like the game will be cancelled eventually, with no clear date for rescheduling

I hope the police have been informed... grin

Do you have a suggestion where all us frustrated Bees and Wombles can hang out UU ?

Are AFC Hornychurch playing ????

we're away on a burnham on crouch beano tomorrow mate and thats a long way from south west london...there must be plenty of good NL friendlies over your side I would imagine....bit surprised that your games is off actually as our pitch is already dried from the sun and heat and we could easily play on it tomorrow...

Do you have a suggestion where all us frustrated Bees and Wombles can hang out UU ?

Are AFC Hornychurch playing ????

'Ricay v. Brighton at New Lodge (a favourite Womble haunt wink ).

Nathan Elder's return.

Edit:- I would just like to make it clear that by mentioning "Brighton" & "Womble" in the same thread I was in no way insinuating anything.

I'm sure Sussex County Council have overcome the litter problem now wink

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Sadly this Saturday is the Scout jumble sale and I'm due to help out

ha ha..couldn't make it up culdya..... grin

Whoooosh

Would you like a net to catch that as it skimmed over your head dearie?