Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bunch of scruffs

Originally Posted By: DonkeyHotTea
Town Board were comprehensively outplayed off the pitch. The Board of Thurrock were smartly dressed in ties and suits. Town officals in jeans and T-shirts with the dapper exception of the Fixture Secretary. Still pre-season me thinks!
Tut Tut Tut ,Not like it was in my day Old boy ,Suited and booted was the norm in my day you know .

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
This surprises me. I would hope that our officials are required to wear collar and tie on match days, when representing our club.

I don't think it does so much for Pre-Seasons Matches, but no one is allowed in "My Boardroom" at Brimmo unsuitably dressed.

evil2

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
This surprises me. I would hope that our officials are required to wear collar and tie on match days, when representing our club.

I don't think it does so much for Pre-Seasons Matches, but no one is allowed in "My Boardroom" at Brimmo unsuitably dressed.

evil2

Quite shocking really, as club representatives they should be properly attired.

Thanks for the clarification SL. Of course it is at least as important for away games!

I quite agree with you Mr Invis. I think it also very important that all our players are suitable dressed both home and away, after all that is why they are given club tracksuits to wear.

I know it is the case that if they do not arrive at the club in their tracksuits & t.shirts, then they are given a fine, maybe I should start doing that to the Club Directors!!!!

giggle

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Bet you'd prefer them suitably UN-dressed!!!biglaugh

Om my God Noooooooooooo!!!! Perish the thought!

crazy2

Especially on a cold day!

Even worse!!!

bleh

Well today there were a few more directors wearing ties and shirts so that has to be an improvement.

However, I think everyone of them had a different colour shirt on! Pink, purple, green, white, blue. Anybody else spot any other colours?

Maybe there should be a sponsored Board Room kit for the Board? Maybe the Kit Boy could look after it and set it out in the boardroom all round the walls before a match?

Originally Posted By: DonkeyHotTea
Well today there were a few more directors wearing ties and shirts so that has to be an improvement.

However, I think everyone of them had a different colour shirt on! Pink, purple, green, white, blue. Anybody else spot any other colours?

Maybe there should be a sponsored Board Room kit for the Board? Maybe the Kit Boy could look after it and set it out in the boardroom all round the walls before a match?

Maybe it had something to do with my words to our Chairman!

As long as they wear an ETFC club Tie, I don't mind the colour of the shirt.

Thought Paul Reed's excuse was a bit lame though, broken washing machine giggle

happy

thank god they were wearing different coloured shirts, whilst those representing our club need tobe smart, we don't need a bl**dy uniform.

and we don't want to get like one club who asked an ETFC director, who was wearing a shirt and tie, with smart denim jeans, to leave the board room as jeans weren't allowed.

He wasn't impressed when I advised him he'd need to ask his young lady to leave ss she was wearing a denim skirt