Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

East Thurrock

It's Me

Deserved to win but all the substitutions in the second half disrupted our rythem a bit.

Danny Curran took his goal superbly after s fantastic through ball. Great dummy that deceived the keeper and an excellent finish.

Thought both Francis and Fanibuyan had good games and Bourgeois looked solid at the back making many good tackles and clearances.

Ryan Edgar had a strong game in midfield and a mention must go to Lucky who worked hard and looked very sharp.

Same here.

A good work out and again impressed by everyone,Danny Curann looking very sharpe but good to see clydie back but for how long?.Our Midfield will be so strong this coming season

Originally Posted By: richard sparkes
good to see clydie back but for how long?

bigshock grin Didn`t go to the game so this is good news to me. I wouldn`t have thought he would be playing for us unless there was a good chance of him staying.

Been impressed with what I've seen of Bourgeois so far. Reads the game well and always seems to be in the right place at the right time. Seems to win the majority of headers as well.

Looked a good solid defender when he was at Aveley last season.

Dave Theobald is at Kettering now after a short spell at St Albans.

Dave,

PEP came to our game last night against Colchester after blagging a free comp from me earlier in the day. He has been injured for a while and has had an op since, now still recovering. Could be worth a loan deal??

Pottsy and Boylan on fire BTW. I could do this agent stuff for a living!