Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

East Thurrock

It's Me

Would love to see Dave back at the Lane. Always rated him as a player. Quite surprised he didn't get more opportunities at St Albans.

East Thurrocks view of the game

East Thurrock drew 1-1 with a lively Canvey Island team tonight. A Danny Harris goal in the second half cancelled out a first half strike from former East Thurrock forward Danny Curran. East Thurrock made 9 changes at half time and Manager Lee Patterson added "It was only our first game, so I wasn't expecting it to be perfect and I was impressed with Canvey, who I thought looked a very good side. Their goal was a little disappointing, but we worked hard and Danny Harris scored a good goal and there was plenty of positives to take from the game. We have another game this Thursday night at home to Bowers United and at the moment its all about getting match fit and working hard".

http://eastthurrockunited.moonfruit.com/

The cheese rolls were pretty good.