Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any answer yet from 1893

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Originally Posted By: abbeynut
Was curious, just love how the fans want to know instantly club business. How do you know then they haven't answered.......how do you know delicate negotiations are not taking place? Would you like it plastered over these forums? We could go on.......but others will come out of the woodwork soon enough.

Thats why my topic said 'Any news yet? .And 'Has there been any official reply? Both reasonable questions.

As you know,ETFC is a supporters owned and run club.Every member equally owns one share each.As such,imformation required by members is different to that of other clubs.Nothing can eventually happen with regard to any merger until it has been put before supporters and voted on.If our chairman officially reproduces a letter he has sent to another clubs chairman on the official website,then he is obliged to reproduce any reply that is received.Which i'm sure he will.

Fair point.

Is it too much to expect the courtesy of an official reply?
It is a no . Steve has told the supporters club & other club members that the constitutional difference is too vast for a united club to operate . There will be too many problems to Iron out along the way . This is not being disrespectful ,please don't take as so.

Originally Posted By: Royal Enfield
Is it too much to expect the courtesy of an official reply?
It is a no . Steve has told the supporters club & other club members that the constitutional difference is too vast for a united club to operate . There will be too many problems to Iron out along the way . This is not being disrespectful ,please don't take as so.

Thanks for the info RE. I have said the same thing in the past our 2 clubs are run too differently to Merge. Good luck this coming season. You should enjoy the ESL I know I did.

happy

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Gazza
Oh your so Waltham Abbey its untrue! doah

Told you the woodwork would open....

You were just guessing!! bandit

I just hate people who know me.........

Who are you?.

Originally Posted By: Royal Enfield
Good luck to you guys also Sqadron leader . Thanks for the good luck wishes. by the way the avatars should be slightly under the 80x80 pixels ie 78x78 they should work then. mine did.

Thanks for the info on the avatars, but it makes no sense to me at all as I just don't get this computer lark. Hey Ho I'll have to ask the Computer Wizard that lives in our house when he gets home from work. No I don't mean Safety Officer, he is worse than me!!!!

giggle