Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fck me it gets worse...

50 police officers were today sent to arrest a dying bull at a buddist temple in sth wales....

'rambo'... who has lived with the monks all his life... has been diagnosed as having bovine TB and appears to be a risk to other cattle...except there aren't any inside the temple...??

no matter...court order granted and off sets plod... team handed...early dawn raid planned and wearing riot gear and with tear gas to hand....god these monks are vicious terrorists...well done to the plod....

events progressed rapidly from thereonin as our well trained police action unit took command of the situation to prevent death and destruction from the monks and their old bull.... several monks were dragged violently out of their sacred temple (surely a desecration of a holy place) oooops..sorry..it wasn't a mosque was it...no votes from buddists...

anyway... rambo was arrested and dragged off for slaughter and 15 holy and peaceful monks were also arrested and charged with a breach of the peace....no doubt these vicious terrorists will receive the punishment they deserve....!!

meanwhile.........

in cardiff several miles away...15 houses were broken into....8 shops were ram raided....2 banks were robbed...3 young girls were raped and a pdo woofter molested three young boys in a public park.......

the light swtch is over by the door on the left... cry

I understand it was technically a 'multi-faith' community, although the bull belonged to the Hindu group, which it looks like was the dominant group at the centre.

Anyway, yes, complete farce. I'm not sure that were no other moo cows there as I read reports that the inmates based their case on the fact they would voluntarily isolate/quarantine the bull to keep him aprt from others. But the law is the law, and no religion can be said to be above it.

I suggest that they just enjoy a barbecue....

"Had a nice day at work, dear ???2

"Yes thanks sweety - I arrested a bull so it could be ritually slaughtered by people other than Hindu's !"

You couldn't make it up, could yer ?

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Would a muslim policewoman be allowed to wear a veil ?

thats too complicated BJR..it is not muslims per se that actually wear the veils...it is a sect within their community and their ideals on religion would prevent the female from joining the police in the first place...

anyway...they'd all get shot as masked robbers on the first raid... grin

Under the present political circumstances, then would the BBC consider re-showing 'The Thin Blue Line', with WPC Hajib and the wonderful Rowan Mr Bean Atkinson himself ?