Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town 1 Enfield Town 1

Good game too. Near full strength Hertford played squad and triallist ETFC. Hertford had better of first half; Nicky Burt (JC's son-in law) put them in front early on, and hit the bar a few minutes later. Luke Marshall and Rudi looked sharp for Town.

Mass subs in the second half, and a bucketload of triallists introduced for Town. (My thanks to Mike Smee for getting all the subs' names by walking along the bench asking them!) Doran Blanchard looks a real handful up front, and it was his volley against the bar that resulted in our equaliser, Richard Georgiou heading in the rebound. Charlie Hasler produced a couple of good saves as Hertford finished strongly.

A pleasant evening all round. All this and a Rudi-instigated bout of mass handbags too!

Team: Charlie Hasler, Jamie Nay, Richard Georgiou, Robbie Carroll, David Allen, Steve Magona, Glenn Harvey, Rudi Hall, Luke Marshall, Kevin Stephens, Jack Chandler. Subs: Doran Blanchard, Jaden West, Matt Mitchell, Germaine Haughton, Ozie Foster, Lee Jay

Team: Charlie Hasler, Jamie Nay, Richard Georgiou, Robbie Carroll, David Allen, Steve Magona, Glenn Harvey, Rudi Hall, Luke Marshall, Kevin Stephens, Jack Chandler. Subs: Doran Blanchard, Jaden West, Matt Mitchell, Germaine Haughton, Ozie Foster, Lee Jay

Would that be the same Lee Jay who played for Canvey last season?

Ronin, Lee did ok without standing out. Was involved in the move of the match in the second half when he put Richard Georgiou in with a nice first time pass, but the shot was saved.

Blues06, agreed on both counts, though Matt didn't really get into the game much.

Luke is a terrific player, quick strong and direct, sod having to mark him!!

Matts my little bro, i'l be honest, but i wish i was as good as him, great vision and technique and he loves the club and is very dedicated! He was very pleased to get 15 mins and hopes he can push on this season!

Originally Posted By: Father Jack
Ronin, Lee did ok without standing out. Was involved in the move of the match in the second half when he put Richard Georgiou in with a nice first time pass, but the shot was saved.

He`s another of those frustrating players, plenty of skill but all too often lacks an end product. I think a few of our fans have lost patience with him and it`s probably best for him that he moves on.

Sure to play well if he faces us this season mad