Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

Okay.Thanks to the moderator we now have things looking a lot less confusing.

Prediction League 1)

Predict correct scores in several matches each week with points awarded for correct predictions.(testing two matches this week-end - Erith v Margate & Ramsgate v Kingstonian) - predict now!

(click on "prediction leagues" left hand column <<<<< where it says "site navigation" then onto Margate MF predictions.Click on "new user". Register & follow instructions to join in.Or follow this link: www.fansfocus.com/prediction/

Easy to register & play. Takes you 5 minutes to do so.

Prediction League 2)

As last season,correctly predicting the final placings of all teams in our division (Ryman Premier league).

When you think you have an idea of where each team will eventually finish in the table please e.mail them to me starting with top team all the way down to the bottom team placings. (1-21)

E.mail me on, teecookie@ceecookie.freeserve.co.uk(copy & paste) with your predictions anytime from now on. Please include your name!,& get those predictions in before the first games kick off.

Enjoy the season & good luck!

Ramsgate regular fans to our forum are invited to join in in BOTH leagues. (But make sure you don't win though) l.o.l. laugh wink

Am looking to try & get a prize of some sort for the winner of each prediction league this season. This will be announced sometime during the season. So if you haven't joined either or both leagues yet don't forget to do so before the actual season gets under way. You never know you might win!! Not only that but it costs you nothing to play along. Hopefully you'll all have a bit of fun along the way too.

PREDICT NOW!,for Saturday 4th August & Sundays Community Shield match Chelsea v Man.Utd. Matches(selection of friendlies PLUS the Community Shield game on Sunday)are set up & ready for your predictions.

Remember we are only testing things out at present until the season begins "proper".

How good are you are predicting a result or more? Predict NOW!

Personal e.mails have been sent out to all those who have joined & will be, throughout the season notifying them of "prediction time" & keeping them up to scratch with all thats happening.Once the season gets under way this will be the ONLY communication sent out(none via the website) so keep your eyes peeled in your inbox or log on to see matches in future weeks.

Good luck

If any others want to play along please register NOW or soon, in readiness for the "proper" season.

How the hell am I meant to predict the score of teams who I have no idea about

This is a fix, a Scam, just to make me not be top

Frankie told me that this would happen, happends to him with the quiz FIX FIX FIX

borg

It will all be "KNOWLEDGEABLE" to you once the season gets under way Andy. I've tried to include some of those teams mentioned by others on the "Who do you follow" thread just for starters.Who knows you might STILL be in the lead despite your frustrations.Anyway gives you something to look up when your bored l.o.l. laugh

If this is what you're like now after one week in front what are you going to be like if you win the "real thing". l.o.l. laugh

Glad to see you are enjoying this!

Remember we are only going through a " practice session" here for the mo! mad

Okay,have checked that out & it IS as you say Abington UNITED.Sorry people.Never trust Ceefax! Anyway I hope that dosent affect your already made predictions. I doubt it will. Mind you Pagey might be more knowledgeable now with it being Abington UNITED l.o.l.

Thanks for that Hengist.

If I know when they have a friendly I COULD include them Frankie. But in all seriousness it wont happen during the season proper, sorry.(But you knew that anyway didnt you,you silly billy) Fulham first team will be enough to cope with don't you think ... Fulham.....uuuurrghhhhh!

p.s. I'll insert a Fulham friendly in the prediction games next week,just for you. I promise(first team that is) l.o.l.

Prediction league 2 Just a reminder of how you predict & how the scoring goes.

Select who you think might end up top of our league this coming season.Then enter who you think will be second & so on down to last place.Once you have made your selections e.mail them to me at teecookie@ceecookie.freeserve.co.uk.(copy & paste).

Please tell me your name as that is very important(obviously).

You need do nothing more.Just sit back watch the league table chop & change & watch out for the numerous updates shown on here throughout the season.

You get points this way. (The LESS points you get the BETTER).

i.e. You predict Margate to finish 6th but they finish 5th. You get the difference 6 - 5 = 1 point.

i.e. You predict Ramsgate will finish 8th but they finish 20th wink 20 - 8 = 12 points.

Its really easy to play & you need only to make your predictions the ONCE! But please have them into me by kick-off time of the first match on the 18th August.(3pm)

There is still plenty of time for you to work out whos who so no panic.