Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporters Direct Cup

Most of you will be aware that on Saturday we will playing Cambridge City for the Supporters Direct Cup at Goldsdown Road.

What you may not be aware of is that there will be an ETFC Under 12's Ladies verus Cambridge City Under 12's Ladies kicking off at 1.00pm on the Main Pitch. There will also be Cheerleaders before the main Game & a Youth Teams Penalty Competition at Half Time.

The BBC in the shape of Tom Watt & Clive Walker will also be there to comentate on the Game for BBC Radio London 94.9. There will also be a Football Forum Broadcast from Brimmo after the game. We just need the Clowns, Acrobats & Fire Breathing Dragon to complete set!!!!!

Entry is £7.00 for the whole afternoon. As long as the Sun Shines it should be a jolly good day out.

cheerleader happy

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
...and don't forget to cheer on Very Little Miss Happy when she runs out as mascot!!!

Sorry Mr H, forgot about VLMH, how is she on a uni-cycle?

giggle

Exactly the same as when she is not on a uni-cycle...a total pain in the a4se!! giveup

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Yes, i believe there is a terrace song that refurs to it. hanged

What if we sung it again on saturday? whistle

I've never known you to sing at games LS! confused

Will you be spending more time behind the goal next season offering the lads some real vocal support grin

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Singing is for the youngsters.Was a regular behind the goal at Southbury Rd from the ages of 13-25.

I think once you hit that age you should leave the singing to the youngsters (and the few oldens who still pretend to be clinging onto their youth whistle)

It'd be a very quiet ground if only the under 25's were singing.
The Town vocal Quartet?

Alright Tiger calm down, cor you've changed since you shot that round of 45, and now your booking Carnoustie! Blimey club championship, can you imagine some of those charactors like Happy, Southport, The Donkey & other herberts from the club on a golf course? No nor can I, remember they are not as refind as us are they? they wouldnt know what to do, Happy would turn up with his drum, Southport would be wearing something from TK Maxx and the Donkey would be bellowing abuse at other golfers!

No I reckon thats a cracking idea, I suggested something similar a couple of years ago but only a couple come forward, so come on anyone up for it? Im prepared to organise it if there is enough of us, Its good craic just ask Andy, we dont play a hole without some form of banter, come & join us.