Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Muslim Jails!!

I see there is a move to build Muslim only prisons! What a lovely idea.

Bin Laden is the biggest builder in a very big Muslim country he could build them and if he built them on the style of other Muslim jails world wide we would save a fortune on TVs, sports equipment and built in hospitals etc.

And if as in embassy’s we grant them statehood within prison grounds we could do away with the PC attitudes so prevalent in today’s society in particular health and safety legislation that takes away so much job satisfaction for the guards.

One last thought the prisons in Bin Laden home land are guarded by religious police and they are particular that inmates abide by their version of the Koran, sounds good to me.

Why a stupid post Westie ?

It's absolutely true !

You ought to read Littlejohn's comment on the matter in yesterdays 'Daily Mail' under his headline 'Minnie Ha-Ha's having a laugh in Cell Block H.

I await Uncle Urch's views with interest.

So presumably the entire prison population is to be segregated according to religion, as obviously you can't just split one lot away. There will have to be seperate prisons for Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Shintos etc etc and of courese one for atheists. I wonder how the Christians will be divided. Will there be different nicks for the CofE, Catholics, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Methodists, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Druze etc etc etc? Or will they each just have their own wing?

What a barmy idea. THere's a definite danger I might collide with Uncle in the dive for the door.... bugg er the lights!

I have a sneaky feeling you ain't too far from the truth Invis.

The main point Mr Littlejohn's article was about a woman who is in prison for murdering her 12 month old son by strangulation.

She claims to be of Red Indian, (Native American), heritage and is suing the home office for £20,000 because they won't allow her to have a ceremonial drum in her cell, hence not allowing her to carry out her religious devotions !

You couldn't make it up, could yer, Unc ?

its all far to much to comprehend.....I admit to deep despair....I was having a quick fag in the park yesterday as I walked the hounds and a woman threatened to report me to the police....she said it was a public place....our streets are deadly and lethal places to walk and yet the police are not allowed to police them for whitehall fear of huge compo claims from injured plicemen on duty....they are confined to their squad cars and police stations....now we have fat tarts sitting behind MOD desks blagging 500 grand in compo for sprained wrists whilst dead soldiers killed fighting for their country and its ancient ideals get 20 grand ( I would like to know the name and the nationality of the said compoeee as it seems to be an MOD secret).....a little wager would suggest not indigenous to these fair isles...

however we move on.....a pro golfer is suing his coach for 3 million dollars for altering his swing which has apparently caused an injury to his back....a red indian murderess in a cell wants a fckn war drum and shall collect our taxes and pass go when awarded her claim....an islamic one eyed scumbag terrorist is suing the UK and the USA for 20 million squids...yes 20 million....we are to have seperate prisons for different nationalities and religions...we have more mosques than fckn churches in bradford....we have west indian yardies and chinese triads running drugs and brothels and white slavery in london and yet we cannot mention it or do anything for fear of being labelled racists...

its PC this and PC that

and PC everywhere.....

its woofters in the house of lords

and pdo's in the chair

the streets are stained

with blood and tears

and downing street declare

its nooo labour duntyaknow

and chubbies on the square

the lights just by the exit door

but a million miles away

there's fck all else now left to do

but settle down and pray....

the last train to the coast is just about to leave....

I believe its full... grin

Nice one Unc.

I'm sure a couple of PC PC's will be knocking on your door within the week !

(p.s. Please make sure you ain't smokin' when yer anser it !)

I could be wrong, but I think you'll find the plan to build 'Muslim-only jails' is a result of the targeting of terrorist prisoners by other prisoners (such as the recent boiling-water attack on Dhiren Barot, the would-be Bluewater bomber).

While I hold no sympathy for him as he was planning similar for thousands of innocent people, I think you're all barking up the wrong tree that this is another concession to Muslims... more a security concern because however much they may deserve it, you can't really have one group of prisoners being attacked and targetted by another.

I don't necessarily agree with that, but that's the way it is.

Then, Stu, it would not be (or would not have to be) a Muslim-only jail, it would have to be a jail for those convicted of terrorist offences (or presumably on remand pending trial).

Very similar to the animal house, as I believe it is known to those less law-abiding than myself. Sex offenders, particularly child molesters, are targetted by other cons and thus get banged up in their own wing or bit of prison for their own safety. Why not just put terrorism offenders in there too?

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
There's the first PC Policeman!

How's that PC? I'm not agreeing with Muslim jails, in fact I think the idea unworkable and insulting to everybody else, I'm merely pointing out that the idea hasn't sprung from some loony left 'oh, let's give poor Muslims their own jail', but because of security concerns.

I happen to agree with the points made by Invisible Man above, I was just attempting to clarify.

Honestly, you lot who cry 'PC' at every turn... it's like Reds Under The Bed all over again! To debate or take a different view on things isn't PC. Look it up in the dictionary AFF..!

A touch surprising that he was remanded in custody considering he put his hands up to downloading.

It wasn't as if he's actually guilty of ANY offences against young persons !

Some judges actually give rapists bail !

Makes yer fink, dunnit ??