Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wayhey, Canvey derby!

Ribbit

In an ideal world i`d like us to try and win every game but at the moment these cup games are well down the list of games i want us to win, granted playing Concord makes it more interesting but it`s still not our priority and i guess Concord feel the same.

Ken,

I feel you should take this competition seriously along with others as you are not likely to win anything else ie.. Fa cup or Trophy.

By the way this is not a dig surely you want to win things ?

getting to the first round proper in the FA CUP is better than winning the Thames side, as i reaching the playoffs. the trouble with the Thames Side and Essex Senior is no one takes it seriously so it isnt like you can say you were the best team in it. yes in an ideal world play every game to win but in real life play fringe and reserve players