Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BBC Non League Forum

Squadron Leader - There is already a lengthy thread on this topic on the SSML Forum:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1151972/fpart/1

Not really; I was simply trying to make the point that 'football doesn't just happen', and that with Middx FA Representatives present they should get a mention as we were after all in Middlesex. Perhaps the ESL's role as far as ETFC is concerned should also have been spoken about, but the point was a more generic one. Not sure where the Essex FA would have fitted in, though.

Surely you'll be able to plug them enough!

Originally Posted By: DerekR
Did anyone else listen to last night's programme?
Nice to hear that Duke of York's email got a mention.
Does anybody have any opinions on the show?

Safety Officer & I caught the last half hour or so after our pilgrimage to Makro. Thought I hear "Brunob's" name mentioned too.

happy

Originally Posted By: DerekR
Did anyone else listen to last night's programme?
Nice to hear that Duke of York's email got a mention.
Does anybody have any opinions on the show?

BrunoB also had his email/text read out on last week's show. To answer your question Derek, I thought it was a great show but it could do with being a little longer especially if they're going to review the first week's results in the Blue Square Premier and the BSq North and BSq South.

It was also good to hear Mishi from Dulwich Hamlet and the The Old Man of Ware FC who called the show to question ETFC's position as 2nd favourites for the Ryman One North title.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York

It was also good to hear Mishi from Dulwich Hamlet and the The Old Man of Ware FC who called the show to question ETFC's position as 2nd favourites for the Ryman One North title.

Flippin' right! We're bl00dy favourites aren't we!! excited

I wish I had your confidence Mr Happy. I've only seen the Thurrock PSF which was a pretty good performance from Town. The lack of a single PSF win must surley say something about ETFC even if they've mainly been experimental teams and formations. Dartford must be the favourites with Town after them.