Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-October 17 )

• Photo
    Simon BTFC

• Photo
    Dave Fatboy

• Photo
    harkwar

• Photo
    LMB

Photo

Lasts Nights Game (vs. Palace)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline CIFC - Y.A

CIFC - Y.A
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Can someone please explain why the game ended? Indeed what happened with the player getting his hand trapped (I think?) wasn't pleasant but is that the reason the game was called off? Or was it because of poor weather?

I left rather confused, and still am as I expected there to be a few posts or something about it.

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
well i heard that peter tyler said to the official that any more tackles like that and im taking my players off then that tackel happened.
i know thats a poor reason and you cant end it becasue of that

second excuse was the lightening but the lightening was worse in the first half and i cant see how it was a potential problem.

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
I don`t think it really matters why the game was called off,it could have been the weather or maybe too much contact, all that matters is the players had a competitive match.

After reading a post in the other thread maybe the ref needed to get off early to catch his train bolt

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
ah ronin never thought of that one laugh

offline onebreast

onebreast
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Foes: DIrty Yid Scum
  • Fav. Player(s): Magic Merse & Rocky Rocastle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Monkey Tennis
if only you boys knew the truth youd know he was Canvey through and through ! he has some relatives at the club !!
He said he can do up to conf south refing and conference national lino'ing . he is doing crawley v stevenage as a lino on Sat !

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
I see no reason for confusion. As far as I'm concerned, the match was called off because the ground was getting very slippery and may well have caused more injuries. It's not worth it for a non-competitive match.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus