Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Away day to Witham

townerboy

The drum has been purchased for the benefit of anyone who wants to use it. I forked out £40 for it and Sponsor of Beer £30 for the beaters. You all know my personal circumstances and cannot make every game. I have told the lads that if they want it for a game I cannot make all they have to do is ask. By the way, I forked out another £15 for the harness so if anyone else wants to contribute to the ETFC drum then it would be appreciated. I should be at the Sudbury gameand will bring it along then. I have agreed with Mr Safety Officer Sir that it will not be brought to midweek games so as to not annoy local residents.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Well before the game I hope to be beating you on the golf course Dad! brille008

Not with the clubs in a physical way though of course!

I'll have you know that I went to the driving range yesterday and found out the following: my stance is all wrong, the tee has been set too low, my grip leaves a lot to be desired and my swing looks awful. Apart from that, my game's perfect!

Here's looking forward to tomorrow and next Saturday.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
.............I have agreed with Mr Safety Officer Sir that it will not be brought to midweek games so as to not annoy local residents.

Oh yeah they are so refined around that area Im sure they will all be tucked up by 21:15hrs on a Tuesday night!!!

Oh & I dont remember us asking the Sudbury boys to refrain from beating their drum in the play off semi.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
or my ears?

If you don't like the beat of the drum I'm sure it won't be too long before you'll be able to buy ETFC ear muffs!

Arkwright already saw a great chance to make money at the British Spedway GP at Cardiff in June (what a great event that was) where they sold airhorns and earplugs from the merchandise stalls.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
.............I have agreed with Mr Safety Officer Sir that it will not be brought to midweek games so as to not annoy local residents.

Oh yeah they are so refined around that area Im sure they will all be tucked up by 21:15hrs on a Tuesday night!!!

Oh & I dont remember us asking the Sudbury boys to refrain from beating their drum in the play off semi.

I speaking with one of the directors I think a blind eye was turned due to the occassion.