Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not the ETFC

Mr Happy

Is there any way that this could be changed back to Enfield Town FC There are disclaimers on the main site and it is clear that this is an unofficial forum. On the left hand column it says Enfield Town too.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Is there any way that this could be changed back to Enfield Town FC There are disclaimers on the main site and it is clear that this is an unofficial forum. On the left hand column it says Enfield Town too.

I think it should be "Not the EFC" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

giggle

Well said Mr Happy and it's also time for the new club that affiliate themselves with Enfield to list their forum as the 'Enfield (1893) FC' forum.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York

Well said Mr Happy and it's also time for the new club that affiliate themselves with Enfield to list their forum as the 'Enfield (1893) FC' forum.
Whats this got to do with us ? What they are called isn't our business. Why can't we just worry about our own clubs affairs instead of posting immature comments about theirs .

Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
......Whats this got to do with us ? What they are called isn't our business. Why can't we just worry about our own clubs affairs instead of posting immature comments about theirs.

Well said that man, exactly, why some put so much energy into things that have nothing to do with us i just dont know, it cant be long before we get a rent-a-quote from SoB himself!!

Tel u what Gazza I'm just getting pretty sick and tired of it all now mate ,All you hear is Brimmo this ,whittington that ,the downs the other . Its very boring ,Have you noticed Mr Happy is now jumped on the bandwagon . how sad. But hey-ho thats how you get to join the outer circle I guess.

Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
Tel u what Gazza I'm just getting pretty sick and tired of it all now mate ,All you hear is Brimmo this ,whittington that ,the downs the other . Its very boring ,Have you noticed Mr Happy is now jumped on the bandwagon . how sad. But hey-ho thats how you get to join the outer circle I guess.

Que?? confusedAll I've said on this post is that the name of our forum should be changed.

To be fair,some of us at Town have always (probably unjustifiably) been resentful of the current set-up at Wodson Park,for taking over Lazarous debts and continuing to use the Name/Badge/History of the club we loved and supported.

But now the set-up at Ware is techically a new club,i think its fair to suggest that their correct name is displayed.To differentciate the club (if you like) from the club we supported.I know this post will wind-up current E1893FC fans.That is not my intention.I am mearly pointing out how some of us feel.(rightly or wrongly).

On the second point of Mr Whittington involvment with The Downs.I think that subject is fair game to discuss.Especially as it could affect our club.Or more precisely,our relationship with Brimsdown ssc.

How many final words on the subject does this thread make? hairout