Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

LONDON APSA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
20 replies to this topic

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Good luck tomorrow boys ,Lets get our first win under our belts .

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Well done on your first competative victory.AND Hughsey scored.Can't be bad.

How did you find the tackling and refereeing in the ESL.Bit of a culture shock ,isn't it? It looks like yourselves, Romford and Concord this season.I can't see any other team getting their act together enough to make a challange this year.

Second best crowd of the day as well (84).Would have been 85 if MFM wasn't enjoying the sunshine and a sandwich on the edge of runway4

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Would have been 85 if MFM wasn't enjoying the sunshine and a sandwich on the edge of runway4

Shame some Arab doesn't stick a bomb on him and set it orf!

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Well done E's keep it going. excited

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Well done on your first competative victory.AND Hughsey scored.Can't be bad.

How did you find the tackling and refereeing in the ESL.Bit of a culture shock ,isn't it? It looks like yourselves, Romford and Concord this season.I can't see any other team getting their act together enough to make a challange this year.

Second best crowd of the day as well (84).Would have been 85 if MFM wasn't enjoying the sunshine and a sandwich on the edge of runway4
You should have seen Butlers freekick it went like a exocet .

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Told you he was a good player.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Would have been 85 if MFM wasn't enjoying the sunshine and a sandwich on the edge of runway4

Shame some Arab doesn't stick a bomb on him and set it orf!
yeh it just shows youre mentality nobhead to come out with something like that ,&news for you Lovely stuff the demo isnt til bank holiday weekend . biggrin1

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
That shows what a lightweight protestor you are,MFM.Many of the Militant hardcore (fellow jobless wasters), are already camped out in large numbers in a field two miles away from Heathrow,between two small villages.Looking at the news coverage,theres thousands of the buggers there already.They are apparently producing a 100 'workshops' a day on the site.('how to aggitate and annoy' probably covering the majority of them,although, 'how to still claim the dole whilst holed up in a field 100 miles from home',may be covered by quite a few of the workshops).

It sounds like your missing out on a good old get together.I've heard the Greenham Common unwashed, havn't had as much fun in years.

And isn't it great how you can now vent your spleens at Capatilism and modern society ,under the cosy banner of Climate Change.In the past you had to rely on the more truthfull banners of Class war and Anarchy.Which is really what its always been about for The disaffected,socially excluded and emotionally damaged members of society.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
MFM wouldn't camp out anywhere unless he could ponce a council tent on the social. Of course, hew would still insist on receiving full DLA payments as well as job seeker's allowance even though the scrounging scumbag has no intention of finding paid employment. Just a shame the useless f4ckwit can't be deported to Afghanistan.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
First thing ... I have a part time job 30 hours per week and I have to fit that around what I do for the good of the people.

second thing ...
The Camps are being set up at Poyle ,Colnbrook ,Ashford , and two /Three others nearby .The old bill are already getting stroppy with some of the people .Wouldnt say thousands are there just yet but come the weekend and the following weekend there will be. I wont get myself involved just yet as the old bill know me from previous campaigns and would stop me from approaching the sites .

3rd thing...I have many other interests like I have been down to hurstpierpoint last night to get a good view of the meteor shower that didnt happen because the clouds rolled in quite thick ,boy was I pissed off with Tarquin for dragging me down there. I just got in an hour ago .

forth thing the UNWASHED as you call them usaually go the the music festivals such as Glastonbury , V festival ,Reading ,Womad Etc Etc so they get their share of living rough.

fifth thing ..we call ourselves many things , I prefer Guerilla's for change .

sixth thing George Galloway is rumoured to be attending as well as Bill Oddie (A bird haven is to be swallowed up by this development)

Going for a kip now I need one.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
MFM wouldn't camp out anywhere unless he could ponce a council tent on the social. Of course, hew would still insist on receiving full DLA payments as well as job seeker's allowance even though the scrounging scumbag has no intention of finding paid employment. Just a shame the useless f4ckwit can't be deported to Afghanistan.
Never claimed a penny from the social nobhead .Get your facts right .

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars

sixth thing George Galloway is rumoured to be attending

Well that says it all doesn't it! That scumbag will do anything to gain himself any extra publicity. He hates to see any development and took great pride in his personal friendship with Saddam Hussein. he should of hung with him.

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Never claimed incapacity/housing/rent benefit of the social? Pull the other one.

How do you survive on 30 hours a week.Especially with the amount of travelling you do? By rights,most of your wage would be eaten up in rail and bus fares.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
Rent from the joint owned caravan I have with my Aunt for the most part £250 a time which is every week during the summer months ,winter time I use it to see my friends on the east coast ,She is too old to look after it so I was made co owner 18 months or so back ,Plus the three nurses that rent the upstairs of our co owned house £360 per week cant be bad for just bed & board. Anything else you nosey gits want to know about me just fire away. .Nice comment under your posts Mr Happy It convinces me that you are a brain dead Turnip after all

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
OK.So its inheritence that funds your lifestyle,rather than the social.I do apologise.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
Does that make him an heriditary peer...

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
...or is he really just a sad old queer!!!

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
Invisible's 2p'sworth: if anyone wants to demonstrate for or against anything, that is totally up to them. Obviously it will rarely achieve anything, as that is not how it all works, you are better off arguing your case through the courts, planning procedures and so on, but thes eguys are generally either too dim and/or too arrogant to work that out, or ralise theu have no real case, but there it is.

However demonstrating or otherwise expressing a view is completely different from imposing your view on others, by obstructing or preventing them going about their lawful business, trespassing or causing damage. The arroganmce behind this is mind boggling, effectively a statement that 'I am right and I knowe I'm right, there can be no other view therefore I am justified in forcing my views on others'. This policy was very popular in parts of Europe in the 1930s, I believe, and of course fundementalists of other persuasions.

By all means wave your little placards and chant your schoolboy/girl chants, but I do hope any who obstruct, trespass or damage are dealt with promptly by the full force of the law.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
Blimey vizzey whats with the spelling ? you look like you need a hair of the dog my old son .

The whole point of demonstrations is to obstruct others and cause mayhem ,It gets noticed more by the media .Full force of the law Hah dont make me laugh ... The law aint worth moosepiss mate, I been slapped on the wrist many a time and I still turn up.

Mr Crappy your Homophobic comments are water off a ducks back duck.you turnip.

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Those who seek to cause misery to others,in order to highlight their own beliefs,is no more than a terrorist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus