Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-August 17 )

• Photo
    teabar_ryan

• Photo
    dayo

• Photo
    blueryan

• Photo
    blueryan10

• Photo
    Brightside Bloke

• Photo
    misterbates

• Photo
    Blueboyday

• Photo
    margate blues

• Photo
    NI-Branch GCFC Fan

• Photo
    RyanDay0

• Photo
    Louca23

• Photo
    Billericay Town Unofficial

• Photo
    MK_Coach

Photo

Enfield 3 - 0 London APSA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
16 replies to this topic

offline Ponders Ender

Ponders Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Neil Hughes opened the Es' campaign after only 3 minutes, when he turned his marker & hit home for his & Es' first Essex Senior League goal. A very crude knee high tackle on Wes Borghys, resulted in him having to go off ( he could be out for 2 weeks ), no booking for their no 10 Chris Theodore.
Half time 1-0
Enfields 2nd goal came from a mazy run by Naz Richardson who shot into the roof of the net, from the edge of the area after 55 minutes. On 70 minutes the game was rapped up when a free kick, from the edge of the area by Graham Butler went straight into the net. Graham was also the Es' supporters Man of the Match.
Full time 3-0
Full report will follow tomorrow

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Well done you Es', great result. Shame i could not make it today, missed the Neil Hughes hug today. Good start to the campaign, keep it going boys. bounce cheerleader applause

offline Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Excellent result to start the new season, well done. Nice to see Neil start with a goal & the new boys to get a couple, can't wait for next week. smile

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
A good result boys. The Number 4 was out of order for taking a swing at my neighbour Boundy ,He deserved his straight red . Well impressed with Coombsy & Greeny at the back .

offline J B Skinner

J B Skinner
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Enfield (1893) FC Arsenal FC
  • Foes: The Donkey Lane $h!th0use mob
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve King , Tierrey Henry, Pat Rice , Tony Adams, Gary Abbott
This Essex senior league is all new to us older supporters but we will run into harder opposition I'm sure . Dont remenmber Our keeper making a serious save at all. was he the boy at potters bar ?

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Enfield 3-0 London Apsa

Enfield took the lead in the 3rd minute with our first raid with Mark Whittington doing some good work on the flank and putting over a cross which Neil Hughes collected and he spun around Apsa's Marc Nurse before slamming his shot past the helpless Ricardo 1-0 E's.
Apsa responded with Chris Theodore having a shye from 20 yards but Richard Hayward gathered easily . On 10 mins Wes Borghys was cut down with a lunge by Chris Theodore and he had to be stretchered off .Incredibly Referee Mr Kaye took no action against Apsa's No9 . Carl Robinson replaced Wes after several minutes had passed . Neil Hughes wriggled his way through Apsa's packed defence and his shot was blocked at point blank range by Joel Gallimore. On 24 mins Nas Richardsons ball in to Neil Hughes was intercepted at the vital moment as he was tee'ing up. A half chance for Jack Coombes but he put it over the top. A chance for Apsa's Karl Conway but again Richard Hayward was well behind it. Apsa's Bilal Bapa was booked for an off the balll incident on 33 mins. A good claim by Richard Hayward as Karl Conway's swirling dipping cross was dropping under E's bar . A good run and pinpoint cross by Deniz Mehmet was met by Neil Hughes but somehow he managed to head over the top.Apsa's Karl conway was next in Mr Kaye's book for a kick at Nas Richardsonon 44 mins. H/T

2nd Half , A quiet start and then Tony Neilson's freekick almost got past Ricardo but he just managed to paw it away. It was Tony Neilson again who let fly a couple of minutes later but this time he was inches wide. A good chance for Apsa as excellant work from Urfat Hussain found Chris Theodore but he spooned it well over E's bar from 12 yards. On 55 mins E's went furthur ahead A long twisting run from Nas Richardson, But when he looked to have lost his chance he let fly from 25 yards into the roof of Ricardo's net despite several Apsa players shadowing him 2-0 E's. Apsa responded as Mo Dakri put over a fine cross but Karl Conway headed a foot wide . Jack Coombes was booked for a foul on 61 mins . (E's sub Dave Bound on for Tony Neilson 64mins) Within seconds Dave was booked for a foul on Daniel Galloway. Good work by Neil Hughes earned enough space to shoot but he only found the side netting .On 70 mins Chris Green's persistance forced himself onto the edge Apsa's box where he was upended . The freekick was Tee'd up by Graeme Butler . The former Enfield Towner lashed the ball through the wall and past Ricardo to make the game safe 3-0 E's ,(E's sub Harry Haastrup on for Nas Richardson 72 mins) .A rush of blood from Apsa's Nickolas saw him elbow the grounded Dave Bound and Mr Kaye rightly sent him off with a straight RED 74 mins. A shot by Hughes went wide and Harry Haastrup was booked for a follow through on Apsa's keeper Ricardo. Butler blazes one over the top on 86 mins and Coobes sliced one wide on 87 mins . (Apsa sub Forhan uddin off for Kalid Parlaiz 89 mins) F/T

Enfield 1 Richard Hayward 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Chris Green 5 Wes Borghys 6 Jack Coombes 7 Deniz Mehmet 8 Adilson Lopes 9 Neil Hughes 10 Nas Richardson 11 Tony Neilson .Subs 12 Harry Haastrup 14 Dave Bound 15 Carl Robinson 16 Lee Benmore 17 Craig Walker .

London APSA 1 Ricardo 2 Urfat Hussain 3 Bilal Bapa 4 Nickolas 5 Marc Nurse 6 Joel Gallimore 7 Daniel Galloway 8 Forhan Uddin 9 Chris Theodore 10 Mo Dakri 11 Karl conway Subs 12 Lionel Gibson 14 Kalid Parlaiz 15 Kiran Patel 16 & 17 N/A .

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Should have won by a hatful to be honest but 3 points is a good start.

Bad Eggs not posting as he needs a hip replacement and its going to be 6 weeks before it gets done . poor old sod .

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Blimey O Riley thats going to be painfull . I know I had both of mine done ouch..!

Top marks on the result fella's .

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
Great start to the season, a solid 3-0 win could easily have been more. i think there is alot more to come from the team aswell. Come on the E's

offline NeutralFan

NeutralFan
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Spurs, St Magaretsbury, Hoddesdon Town, Wodson Park, County Hall Rangers
  • Foes: V&E, V&E, V&E & V&E
  • Fav. Player(s): Gazza and Hoddle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Footie, Golf, Rugby and Cricket
ETN.. keep your stats up to date!

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
there you go NF stats are looking good haha

offline NeutralFan

NeutralFan
  • Supports: Spurs, St Magaretsbury, Hoddesdon Town, Wodson Park, County Hall Rangers
  • Foes: V&E, V&E, V&E & V&E
  • Fav. Player(s): Gazza and Hoddle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Footie, Golf, Rugby and Cricket
Same as mine!

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
Congratulations boys!!

offline onebreast

onebreast
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Foes: DIrty Yid Scum
  • Fav. Player(s): Magic Merse & Rocky Rocastle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Monkey Tennis
where were you jel dog ?

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
I had a check up 1 week ago and was pissed to find out that i still had some bruising on my chest and back : (

I will be using that as my excuse for being so crap in preseason, although i wondered why i struggled after just 10mins of matches.

I am about 2 weeks away from being 100% and i would love to be able to take part in a mid-week game before we play Bowers on the 25 August.

I did go to watch Leyton v Maldon Town, Jonesy and Evo had a good tussle and i enjoyed the game in the company of the Legend that is Sir Mike Everett!!!

LOL

offline onebreast

onebreast
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Foes: DIrty Yid Scum
  • Fav. Player(s): Magic Merse & Rocky Rocastle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Monkey Tennis
so you didnt go and watch your own team !!!! shocking !

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
Well i had to shoot straight to Nottingham afterwards Trenks you skinny bas tid!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus