Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-August 17 )

• Photo
    joe12345

• Photo
    Number 10 scores goals

• Photo
    Cannon P.I

• Photo
    Harry Sullivan

Photo

Help Wanted

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
14 replies to this topic

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
The following was sent via the ETFC web site. If anyone can help, please reply to the e-mail address below.
Quote:
Senders_Name: john Stirrat
email: jdstirrat@yahoo.co.uk

I am wondering if you can help please, i am looking for information on my Father John Tone who played for Enfield FC in the late 70's early 80's he also played in the FA Trophy win over Altrincham in 1982.

I lost contact with him in 1983/4 when my parents divorced I was 5/6 yrs old. Any help or information regarding his career in Enfield will be greatly recieved.

I am also looking for Programmes especially the 1982 FA game he playe in.... again any help wil be greatly Recieved.

Kind regards

John David Tone

Thanks.

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
Thanks for this posting... lets hope I can get some info!

offline Sponsor of Beer

Sponsor of Beer
  • Reserves Coach
Coup-surely an opportunity for selling a few programmes!

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
Does anyone have anything for me, info, ideas where i can buy programmes etc, I keep coming up stuck!!

Cheers

Jon

offline Arkwright

Arkwright
  • First XI - Permanent
Jon,
We've got loads of old E's programmes in the Town Club Shop, if you'd like some with your Dad in I can sort some out next time I'm down there.

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
Excellent stuff would appreciate that! Where is the Town Shop Club located. In particular I am looking for the programme for the FA Trophy win in 1982, hopefully there will be one of those knocking around. also any indication of costs etc?

offline Arkwright

Arkwright
  • First XI - Permanent
Originally Posted By: J_D_S
Excellent stuff would appreciate that! Where is the Town Shop Club located. In particular I am looking for the programme for the FA Trophy win in 1982, hopefully there will be one of those knocking around. also any indication of costs etc?

The shops in the ground open every match!. I've got an '82 Trophy final, which is £1, the Enfield programmes are 30p each.
Dave.

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI

offline Sponsor of Beer

Sponsor of Beer
  • Reserves Coach
John- once Arkie's sold off all of his old programmes to you, you might want to try the Enfield Gazette for archive information. They should have loads of stuff, perhaps available on line?

offline DerekR

DerekR
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town

Jon,
Have you seen/got the video that was made of that final?

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
I have never seen the video no and unfortunatley I do not own a copy either. However I was there lol!! have very vague memories of it as I was only 4/5 yrs old!

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
Originally Posted By: Arkwright

The shops in the ground open every match!. I've got an '82 Trophy final, which is £1, the Enfield programmes are 30p each.
Dave.

COOL! Would like to know more on how to buy those off you. PM me if you wish to discuss!

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
John- once Arkie's sold off all of his old programmes to you, you might want to try the Enfield Gazette for archive information. They should have loads of stuff, perhaps available on line?

Will try them too, thanks for the info!

offline DerekR

DerekR
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town
Would you like a copy? If yes, in what format - the original is obviously a VHS tape. Would a direct copy of that be useful, or would a disk be better? Either way, the costs would be minimal.

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
I would love to have a copy yes!
If you were to have it on DVD that would be ace, however what is not too much trouble to you do! how much would you charge for this? please feel free to PM if you do not wish to discuss money on the boards lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus