Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Help Wanted

Cyclops

The following was sent via the ETFC web site. If anyone can help, please reply to the e-mail address below.

Quote:
Senders_Name: john Stirrat

email: jdstirrat@yahoo.co.uk

I am wondering if you can help please, i am looking for information on my Father John Tone who played for Enfield FC in the late 70's early 80's he also played in the FA Trophy win over Altrincham in 1982.

I lost contact with him in 1983/4 when my parents divorced I was 5/6 yrs old. Any help or information regarding his career in Enfield will be greatly recieved.

I am also looking for Programmes especially the 1982 FA game he playe in.... again any help wil be greatly Recieved.

Kind regards

John David Tone

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: J_D_S
Excellent stuff would appreciate that! Where is the Town Shop Club located. In particular I am looking for the programme for the FA Trophy win in 1982, hopefully there will be one of those knocking around. also any indication of costs etc?

The shops in the ground open every match!. I've got an '82 Trophy final, which is £1, the Enfield programmes are 30p each.
Dave.

Excellent stuff would appreciate that! Where is the Town Shop Club located. In particular I am looking for the programme for the FA Trophy win in 1982, hopefully there will be one of those knocking around. also any indication of costs etc?

Jon,
Have you seen/got the video that was made of that final?

Originally Posted By: Arkwright

The shops in the ground open every match!. I've got an '82 Trophy final, which is £1, the Enfield programmes are 30p each.
Dave.

COOL! Would like to know more on how to buy those off you. PM me if you wish to discuss!

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
John- once Arkie's sold off all of his old programmes to you, you might want to try the Enfield Gazette for archive information. They should have loads of stuff, perhaps available on line?

Will try them too, thanks for the info!