Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Gazette Column

As you all know I've been doing my Column in the Gazette for a few seasons now and although i'm more than willing to keep going with the column I feel a fresh perspective might be in order, especially as i'm not sure how many games I will be able to get to this coming season.

So I'm looking for someone who fancies having a go at it, either on a full or part time basis. Not a lot is involved and it only takes me about 30 minutes on a Monday morning to write my 200 words. Unfortunately it doesn't pay!!!

Any takers?

How about asking a different supporter each week to put together a comment? People could make a commitment and the paper could then have 'a new perspective' each week.

Name of the articles - The Brimmo Broadside! The Town Cryer!

Mind you, I have enjoyed reading THM's honest appraisals each week and would look forward to reading them this year if you carry on.

From the press reports that I do on a Sunday night I know my problem is stopping at 200 words!! biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Originally Posted By: Gazza
I wouldnt mind writing the odd article too (Im sure JC would enjoy it!)but I wont be attending every game this season either, due to relocation & work.

Wish I'd thought of that excuse not to turn up!.

You can still use it I dont mind honest, I mean I moved last November & it didnt stop me only missing one game for the rest of the season but its the best I could think up at short notice! biglaugh

After all if I was honest I would of probaly ended up getting summoned to explain myself again! shocked

• 5 weeks later...