Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ricay continue clearout (anyone being paid)

pabird

Chris Moore has moved from Ricay to Hornchurch

Strange goings on at the ricay where Chris was having one of his better seasons

Plus I believe Hornchurch also grabbed hold of Jamie Southern from Purfleet

Both very experienced worthwhile premier players

Stop Press also Vinnie John to Hornchurch

hornchurch are going 'large' for promotion this season..

i think they will make it in second place.. they have a massive game at northwood this weekend.. word on the street is v.john from stortford is going there as well..

as for riccay.. well 3 games ago they could have been up with us .. i guess what with blunts wall not being conf standard and having enough point/fans to justify a place in conf south, if it goes through, they are saving their cash for next season..

or maybe its the move to basildon thats affecting their on pitch decisions for the remainder of this season.. blunts wall will make a lovely housing estate with 4 to 7 bed executive houses and maybe a golf course,,,, ooopppss i hate it when i say what i am thinking... of course it will make a lovely training ground.......

I do agree Canv but fail to see where the Basildon move has impacted on their this years accounts

They should be so well established that this typical season is financially sound unless they have gone overboard on the cost of their management team

Surely the two directors do not draw cash?

By the way does anyone know who owns the club

baso has made an impact on the accounts as attendces are done a few hundred

the management team are over paid as calder is supposedly on £550 a week why he is sh*t achieved nought in 4 years

also paul fewings is off to chesham n richard grham is goign to cambridge city

i totally expected the club to wind down after the avely deafet with the conf south in prospect

also a couple of directors have left recently they may have been bankrolling the club

i personally would be so sad to see canvey fuc*ed up as i enjoy the derby games

It is not like they have not been warned anyone who knows anything knows there is big problems asociated with the move and if you ask me serves them right if they tried to move Canvey off the Island there would be a blood bath I hope! I for one would be screaming. The whole point of a local team is its local.

I think Mobrien has it in one. Just imagine if there were a rumour that Ray Cross had the opportunity to build luxury homes on Park Lane and, at the same time, was suggesting that it would be in the best long-term interests of the club to move to a new stadium at Pitsea. It's not that far and the facilities would be superb (Ray would tell us). But how would we react? Especially if we then heard that Jeff Minton, Lee Boylan and Steve Ward were all leaving the club after some behind the scenes shenanigans with Jeff.

I have a feeling that suddenly Concord would receive a massive injection of support, albeit fans with yellow scarves.

last i heard it was to be up near safeways where the old storeage tanks used to be.. that should piss off the all the boys who use that for ripping it up on their dirtbikes.. ..

either way CIFC can be anywhere on the island as the island, by its very definition, has clearly defined boundarys..

billericays current ground is pretty much on the edge of town as it is and in theory could be as far away as crays hill or up near stock and still be billercay.. but putting it south of the 127 makes it basildon. it could be closer for a lot of the fans (tho i doubt it) but its 'in basildon'.. that will not, in my opinion, work unless they win the league and rip up the conf as well. (success hides a multitude of sins) that is the gamble... other wise just merge with basildon, tap their potentially large fanbase and get crowds of aldershot proportions.. that is feasible but you would have to have the name basildon featuring, say BASILDON & billericay?.. maybe that is the plan?

it will be basildon town i feel

imposed by the council at some point

at their typical standards the will see it as v. nice to be allowing billericay to keep the town in the name and by their standards thats a huge conncession to the people of billericay as we never ussually get anything out of them other than high taxes