Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

Enfield vs Bowers & Pitsea

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
28 replies to this topic

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
How do you think we will get on this weekend?

looks like Rakish Dhall could make his debut tomo, great signing for us.

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
forget him is jerry in the squad

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
Well he wernt at training so i pressume No........

offline Enfield10

Enfield10
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Are you saying Rak is a great signing cos he is your mate TN?

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Originally Posted By: EnfieldTN
How do you think we will get on this weekend?

looks like Rakish Dhall could make his debut tomo, great signing for us.
Where did he come from and what position does he play ?

Any of you know how wes is getting on . Is he near fitness .

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
Originally Posted By: Enfield10
Are you saying Rak is a great signing cos he is your mate TN?
Hi D T Are we going to see you pop more in the net mate . Couldnt beleive the open goal miss last weekend . And you rattled the post as well . You almost got your hat trick but I think kevin took you off for Naz . Good luck 2morrow.

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
Good win today 3-0 away from home anther clean sheet for us (townies wish they had our defence haha) Gazza good performance from you lot today not only conceeding but not scoring as well.

Goals from Dean Thomas 2 and Sherwin Stanley.

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Bowers & Pitsea 0-3 Enfield

An Early scare for E's as a shye from Danny Greaves had Richard Hayward on full alert to save down low to his left . A wayward Jack Coomes shot followed on 4 mins .A Lee Benmore corner was deflected just wide on 5 mins and It was Lee Benmore again with a freekick which was a whisker wide on 8 mins.On 18 mins Good work by Sherwin Stanley found Deniz Mehmet but he put it over Rob Small's crossbar. Dave Bound was taken down by Jamie Clarke The B & P winger was booked for his trouble. A good interception from B & P's Chris Tucker whipped the ball off Sherwin Stanley as he was Teeing up , Lee Benmore fires over the top on 33 mins. A good chance for Danny Greaves as he found himself with an excellant chance but Mark Whittington made a brilliant interception to shut him out. Lee Benmore again fires over Rob Small's crossbar on 43 mins H/T

2nd half Sherwin Stanley has an effort charged down by Chris Tucker ,From Lee Benmore's corner Adilson Lopes effort was very well tipped over the bar by Rob Small . A chance for B & P as Scott Pether's corner found Danny Greaves but he fired over the top. Another cross by Scott Pether and this time Jamie Gray fired over the top for B & P .( B & P sub Danny Greaves off for David D'so) Another clumbsy tackle on Dave Bound this time forced his withdrawl and was replaced by Tony Neilson .The exhausted Jack Coomes also was replaced by Rakesh Dhali. A good interception by Tony Neilson which robbed Dean Allen as he was about to let fly. A shot on the turn by Dean Thomas was easily dealt with by Rob Small . A good chance for Sherwin Stanley but he put wide . B & P's Laurence Hale with a looping header just clears Richard Hayward's crossbar .On 63 mins the deadlock was finally broken A piledriver from the edge of the box by Deniz Mehmet crashed off Rob Small's post and Dean Thomas was first to the ball and from a tight angle he rammed the ball home 1-0 E's. Enfield were soon to be furthur ahead as Dean Thomas turned his man inside the box and Chris Tucker brought him down .Referee Mr Franklin pointed to the spot without hesitation . Dean Thomas picked himself up to dispatch the ball past Rob Small who dived the opposite way 2-0 E's 66 mins . Dean Thomas again broke free and was hauled back by the last man , But only a freekick was awarded . From the freekick Lee Benmore's shot was saved by Rob Small. Rob Small again saves well this time at full stretch to deny Adilson Lopes 71 mins . Sherwin Stanley's pinpoint cross found Dean Thomas but he diverted his header well off target. (B & P sub Chris Mitchell off for Brad Davey 73 mins) Tony Neilson was put clear but he lifted the ball over the advancing Rob Small and the crossbar.( E's sub Paul Oshin off for Mike Patrick 76 mins) A good chance for E's on 84mins as Dean Thomas's deft chip saw a brilliant save by Rob Small falling backwards and somehow tipping the ball over the bar .Sadly for him he landed awkwardly and looks to have broken his thumb .He was replaced in goal by Dean Allen. Ben Connolly on for Rob Small . The Last action was in the 89th min as Tony Neilson squared a slide rule pass to Sherwin Stanley who after controlling the ball and skipping round his marker slammed home into the bottom corner 3-0 E's . F/T

Bowers & Pitsea 1 Rob Small 2 Chris Mitchell 3 Harry Stevens 4 Chris Tucker 5 Jamie Gray 6 Carl Read 7 Jamie Clarke 8 Scott Pether 9 Dean Allen 10 Danny Greaves 11 Laurence Hale subs 12 Darren Ellis 14 Brad Davey 15 Ben Connolly 16 David D'so 17 Dean Cox .

E's 1 Richard Hayward 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul Oshin 5 Lee Benmore 6 Jack Coomes 7 Deniz Mehmet 8 Adilson Lopes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Dean Thomas 11 Dave Bound subs 12 Neil Hughes 14 Mike Patrick 15 Rakesh Dhali 16 Tony Neilson 17 Craig Walker.

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Good win today 3-0 away from home anther clean sheet for us (townies wish they had our defence haha) Gazza good performance from you lot today not only conceeding but not scoring as well.

you should have had one yourself T N .I heard K L ranting at you lot at H/T whatever he said to you guys It Worked .

offline Pathfinder

Pathfinder
  • Reserves
So how is old Smallsy then . I dont suppose he'll be typing for a while . And certainly not Thumbing a lift.

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
He wont be Jack Hornering his bird for a while either doh

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
Originally Posted By: TopGun

you should have had one yourself T N .I heard K L ranting at you lot at H/T whatever he said to you guys It Worked .

Yeah should have scored went for the little chip but but maybe would have been best just to slide the ball home. luckly i wasn't in the changing rooms at half time. i think it was only a matter of time before we took the lead, Bowers never really theatened us i cant remember Ritchie having to make a save.

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Wasn't the only miss of the game . We could have won this by 2/3 more than we did . First half was piss poor .

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Gotta keep the goal difference up !

offline Enfield10

Enfield10
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
important thing is not to panic if we arent winnning at half time we wont always get ahead early! very good job done on sat and another win!

Thanks for the good luck message Jax another one tomorrow will hopefully keep me on the goal trail!

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
E10 that left boot is on fire son, sure the goals will keep coming. only 25 to go now hey......... at this rate you will have reached that target in 15 games.

offline Enfield10

Enfield10
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
haha well all i can do is keep working hard mate I still think my all round performance could be better but onnly been back from injury for over a week so we will see! see you tonight get your head on the game

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
Good stats mate, but 2 againest Smallsy dont count!!!

LOL

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
Yeah well up for it tonight hopefully get a start, another 3 points in this cup tonight. wanna keep the winning mentality going.

JZA you making an apperance tonight.

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
The Gaffa mugged me off because i couldn't make training, i was not at all happy, but is expected i suppose!!

LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus