Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A pox on trade,commerce and Finance

pabird

Chairman!! that explains why he was picked, I suppose it would be asking to much of the manager to tell him he is to fat to play, we could always put Kingy in goal next time we play them.

Hopefully that won't be in the league!

Yep the chairman was in goal

You could see how Ford have produced the number of goals scored (for) and I think some of the comment on Saturdays game are wide of the mark with Ford very capable of scoring more than one goal against most defences in the premier, one or two of their strikes from distance were top class strikes

The Chairman is obviously a stand in, maybe the club secretary was injured.

Most pleasing was to see the ball played so often to feet from the back through mid-field to the front

Ford will continue to score against good class opposition

And the ref? it is this type of ref who mosts frustrates players when calling foul on technicality but not understanding the foul that could injure. He let the game get away from him early on and should not be allowed to ref beyond under 11s league level

Actually, I have been making notes on officials that I have seen during this season. I have observed, with much amusement, that most of the lino's seem to have extremely skinny legs and indeed hairless too. Now just think about it, what kind of consistant logic are we expected to witness from a person (male oriented, possibly) who waxes his legs??