Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Diana Princess Of Wales

beautiful, saintly... much loved and worshipped by friends and family, a paragon of virtue driven to self destruction by an evil selfish husband and self serving royal family

or....

an innsecure conniving promiscuous slut who premeditatedly conned the royal family and the british public in pursuit of a hedonsitic publicity seeking lifestyle....much haunted by the transparent spencer female addiction to male adoration......

the choice is yours....

Definitely 'A' for m Unc !

Completely betrayed and destroyed by the Royal Mafia !

She was noangel that's for sure, but I'd much rather people like her representing this country than some of the people who sponge off of us at the moment.

Don't believe in the whole conspiracy theory thing though...

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Are you referring to the Germanic residents of Buckinhham Palace TGE ?

duck

Yeah, that's the ones!

The thing that I don't like about them is that they do sod all. At least Diana was out about with her charity work. A lot of people say that they bring in loads of money as a tourist attraction - but you never see them! They could just leave Buckingham Palace empty and nobody would know any different.

I reckon to earn their keep they shoudl actively get involved in London tourism. Phillip could do one of those bus tours around the capital (would be very entertaining especially when passing the Chinese embassy!), Camilla could get a job in the London Dungeons, Charles' ears could be used as reserve pods for the London Eye, and The Queen could see what vacancies Stringfellows has going.

People from all over the world would pay thousands for a lap dance from the Queen wouldn't they?!?!? crazy

Don't like any of the Royals and I'm not going to start now. What pissed me off when she died was the media telling everybody how to grieve and that everybody should grieve and if you was not mourning over her death, something was wrong with you.

Sorry if this offends anybody but I really didn't give a 'monkeys' when she died. Yes it was sad and extremely tragic that someone so young should die in that way but many young people die in tragic circumstances every year and no real fuss is made about them.

She did alot of good work for charity but I can't say I ever really liked her. I find the whole media circus that surrounds her rather irritating.

one thing for sure...she was a real live star in the old hollywood school style.....personally I thought she was magnificent...

she had the lot ....glamour and high fashion...sluttish to the extreme and manipulative and spiteful and wilful as only a beautiful woman can be...yet at the same time she was kind and giving..loving and caring..hard working to the extreme and a standard bearer for independent woman of all creeds...cultures and religions...she took on one of the mightiest dynasties the world has ever known and won...

she was truly an icon of the 20th century and there was absolutely nothing royal about her at all..(except her stuart bloodline)...had she lived and had she been allowed....she would have united the royalist and republican elements in this country and made us proud again of our heritage...

the world is definately a lesser place for her passing and she will never be replaced...let us hope that kate middleton comes a close second...

prince charles didn't part her legs for will carling and many others.That was all her doing.

And as for this tribute bollox and people crying outside kensington palace.Get a fckng life.

What is more worrying id that there were kids there crying who were not even alive when she died.

She died 10 years ago and those who wanted to mourn her did then.Don't see why we have to go through all that crap again.

Yeah i felt sorry for her at the time but thats life,we all live and we all die.