Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Publicity for the saints!!!

Your enthusiasm is very refreshing, Saints64mad. Keep up the good work.<p>I think that it would be a good idea to offer your services to Mrs Michele Sinclair, one of the new Directors at Clarence Park. When you talk to her about the Carnival project she may have some ideas that she could share with you.

Hi Saint64mad.<p>Mrs. Michele Sinclair is one of the new Directors and she has special responsibility for Marketing and Public Relations. She is the right Official at The Club for you to discuss your carnival idea.<p>There is another Director, Mrs Karen Gibson, who does take responsibility for special preojects. Karen is the wife of The Chairman, John Gibson.<p>At the next home game, I suggest that you go to the boardroom beside the pitch before os after the match and ask to speak to Mrs Sinclair or Mrs Gibson. They are very nice people, and they don't bite! They will be peased to hear from you, I'm sure. <p>Keep up the good work, Saint64mad.<p>[Doh! That was from me, AFF, but someone called Patrick has hacked into my P.C. Sorry.]

Hi Saints64fan.<p>Lincolnshire? LINCOLNSHIRE?<p>O.K. O.K. I'll speak to Mrs Sinclair or Mrs Gibson at one of the next home games on your behalf concerning the carnival project.

I'm no plagiarist [ask your Mum, Dad or English teacher] so I promise to make it clear that it's your idea.<p>Lincolnshire..................[sigh].