Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

Enfield v Mauritius Sports & Pennant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
22 replies to this topic

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Enfield 2 - 2 Mauritius Sports & Pennant
Enfields goals from a Sherwin Stanley shot from just inside the box & Wes Borgys header from a corner in the 90th minute. To see the pictures from the Clapton & Mauritius games go to www.efcfans.com & click on photos.

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)
Match report, courtesy of Top Gun...

Enfield 2- 2 Mauritius Sports & Pennant

Mauritius S&P were up for this game and were at our throats from the off on 5 mins Roy Jones was unlucky to have an effort chalked off for offside . E's got going with Tony Neilson's volley over the top from Adilson Lopes's header. .On 11 mins Sherwin Stanley's cross was flicked agonisingly wide by Dean Thomas . Dean Thomas again shoots narrowly wide on 13 mins . Paul Oshin was next to miss by hooking a shot just wide 0n 14 mins. MS&P Goalkeeper Ashley Harris started his one man show by pushing over Dean Thomas's backward header on 18 mins. MS&P's Isaac Ayoola shot wide for them on 23 mins. On 26 mins Dean Thomas was put clear but Ashley Harris was able to make a quality save. A mairaculous double save by Harris this time foiling Jack Coomes and Adilson Lopes on 28 mins. with 30 mins gone and well against the run of play MS&P went ahead Abdul Hussain's corner was met by Chris Parillion which was blocked but the ball fell to Steve Opoka at the far post and he tucked his shot across Craig Walker to put the visitors 1-0 up. MS&P's keeper Ashley Harris again saved well this time from Adilson Lopes . MS&P's Chris Parillion almost put through his own goal by backheading over the stranded Ashley Harris while under pressure from Dean Thomas but he just made up his ground to hoof the ball off the line . A Graeme Butler corner was headed inches wide by Adilson Lopes on 33 mins. Ashey Harris again saves brilliantly this time from Wes Borghys's freekick . Tony Neilson crosses and Harris yet again saves this time from Jack Coomes header.Right on half time Harris again saves from Sherwin Stanley to frustrate E's even furthur .H/T 0-1 .

2nd Half ( E's sub Jerry Lyons on for Tony Neilson ) E's pressure intensified but MS&P's defence was holding firm. On 54 mins Craig Walker had to push away Roy Jones shot .From Adilson Lopes corner a clear as day & blatent push on Sherwin Stanley was Ignored by the Referee !!! . Sherwin Stanley's header was saved again by Harris who was having quite an afternoon. Adilson Lopes was booked for a foul as E's frustration was mounting. Dean Thomas put wide on 63 mins . AT LAST on 66 mins E's were level as Sherwin Stanley wriggled his way clear of MS&P's rearguard to fire low past the elastic arms of Ashley Harris 1-1. (E's sub Kevin Riley on for Mark Whittington 67 mins) But it was MS&P who came back strongly and Craig Walker had to make a good save from Steve Okppa's thumping header from Michael Marin's freekick. On 82 mins A good cross by Kevin Riley but a sliding Benga Iadega just diverted the ball out of Jerry Lyon's and Sherwin stanley's path. A good block by Graeme Butler kept out Michael Marin's drive. E's were now on the backfoot as MS&P were throwing everything they had forward and out of the blue on 90 mins Michael Marin let fly from 30 yards and the ball went into Craig Walker's top corner like a guided missile and MS&P found themselves 2-1 up. Back came a shellshocked E's and threw everybody forward for a final push with Graeme Butler's corner well claimed under his crossbar by Ashley Harris and from the last action with 97 mins played another Graeme Butler corner was met by Wesley Borghys whose header found its way home through a mass of bodies 2-2 . We certainly got out of Jail on this one.

Enfield 1 Craig Walker 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul Oshin 5 Wes Borghys 6 Jack Coomes 7 Deniz Mehmet 8 Adilson Lopes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Dean Thomas 11 Tony Neilson subs 12 Lee Benmore 14 Jerry Lyons 15 Ibby Oladeji 16 Kevin Riley 17 Richard Hayward .

Mauritius S&P 1 Ashley Harris 2 Isaac Ayoola 3 Michael Marin 4 Benga Iadega 5 Chris Parillion 6 Vince Edolie 7 Steve Okopa 8 Abdul Hussain 9 Daniel Mathieu 10 Roy Jones 11 Paul Williams subs 12 Antoine Roberts 14 Alban Browne 15 Kola Onakoya 16 Andy Aransibia 17 Michael Leslie

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies

I couldn't make it again, Tarquin and I were still celebrating after we went to the unveiling of Nelson Mandelas's statue in Parliament Square. I shook Brian Haw's hand and I haven't washed since. Tarqs got his autograph.

What did you do this week then Mr. Slappy, apart from waste time on the forum pretending to be Stone Cold Steve Austin or some other crappy alias?

See you at Clapton Stuart.

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
Jerry - did your lookalike play in the middle of midfield for them? tongue

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
haha great shout, think that bloke was on the bench though.

offline Enfield10

Enfield10
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Jerry is very quiet maybe he is still chasing hes first touch down the A10??

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Quote:
couldn't make it again, Tarquin and I were still celebrating after we went to the unveiling of Nelson Mandelas's statue in Parliament Square. I shook Brian Haw's hand and I haven't washed since. Tarqs got his autograph.

Gives a whole new meaning to Free Nelson Mandela.MFM enjoys another free days entertainment.

PS..Would you have been upset if someone had defaced the statue and put a grass mohican on Mr Mandela?(the way you goons did to the Winston Churchill statue a few years back.)

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
I had a word with my touch and it intends to stay away for a while. LOL

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
It is with deep regreat that i have decided to leave Enfield 1893 FC, I wish them all the best for the rest of the season.

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
are you being real tone?

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
Yeah things aint worked out so decided to leave. bit gutted as i was looking forward to playing against all the people on the forum.

offline Sixy

Sixy
  • First XI - Permanent
Are you any good?

looking for a decent striker?

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
sorry dont play up top used to in the youth days but never at senior level. think i am gonna go play back in the ssml its closer to home.

offline onebreast

onebreast
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Foes: DIrty Yid Scum
  • Fav. Player(s): Magic Merse & Rocky Rocastle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Monkey Tennis
Is it any coincidence that Jel makes his debut and Enfield drop their first points ???

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Twitter
haha trenks

he will get a game now cos TN played left mid

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Twitter
Originally Posted By: Sixy
Are you any good?

looking for a decent striker?

i could do a job up top with the shnoz

offline T.A.F.K.A.M 9

T.A.F.K.A.M 9
how many strikers does one team need

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
will miss the ESL banter

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Twitter
stop changing your name. who u playing for?

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
Gonna sign for St Margaretsbury i think mate, gonna have a good team making about 4 new signings over the next couple of weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus