Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-October 17 )

• Photo
    Ian_D

• Photo
    Rings

• Photo
    boyblunder

• Photo
    daredevil8k

• Photo
    Rebel_Del

• Photo
    nick.ince

Photo

Enfield Back on song

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
37 replies to this topic

offline Ponders Ender

Ponders Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Enfield 4 Burnham Ramblers 0

Sherwin Stanley (Penalty) 45 mins
Wesley Borghys with a Free kick into the top corner 47 mins
Adilson Lopes swept the ball home from a tight angle 58 mins
Sherwin Stanley from a Sean Clarke cross 62 mins.

Much better show of commitment from our lads today . Top marks all round.
applause applause2 applause applause2 applause applause2

offline The Penguin

The Penguin
  • Reserves
An esteemed performance from our young lions today ,much better than last week. keep it up young sirs.

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
A good result boys ,I was surprised that Burnham wilted the way they did I expected much more of a contest from them.

BAD EGG UPDATE The old Bugger is still in Hospital his hip replacement didn't go well .He has some kind of infection . He said The leg dont work but the mouth still does, so watch out you Townies when I get back.

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Get well soon eggy, you have some young whipper snappers on your forum that need a bit of the old egg beating to sort them out!

All the best mate.

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
Report is from Topgun .

Enfield 4-0 Burnham Ramblers

A chance for Burnham in the 2nd minute but Jack Callow puts wide of Steve Wright's post .On 6 mins A good run by Neil Hughes and despite being crowded out by several defenders he managed to cross but Sherwin Stanley just couldn't divert his header on target. Steve Wright was quickly off his line to snuff out a good ball put through to Paul Carr on 12 mins. Dave Bound on 13 mins had his shot saved by Dave McCartney . A fine run by Deniz Mehmet but his shot was blocked . Mark Whittington took a stray elbow and was seeing strars and had to be replaced by Sean Clarke on 24 mins . Sherwin Stanley's long throw was met by Adilson Lopes but he headed over the top 31 mins. Another long throw by Sherwin Stanley this time Neil Hughes's header was well saved by Dave McCartney on 39 mins. A good save by Steve Wright kept out Paul Carr's effort 41 mins. A shout for handball as Lee Benmore's cross appeared to strike a Burnham arm but Referee Mr Chittock waved play on but almost immediately another cross saw Sean Clarke pushed in the back by Danny Cross and Mr Chittock this time pointed to the spot ,Danny Cross was booked for dissent for his protest at the decision. Sherwin Stanley blasted it home 1-0 E's 45mins. Neil Hughes did well to break through Burnham's rearguard in stoppage time but Dave McCartney made a quality save . Neil Hughes was tugged back just before the whistle blew and he tweaked his Hamstring in the process . H/T

2nd Half
(E's sub Kevin Riley on for Neil Hughes ) On 47 mins Adilson Lopes was fouled on the edge of the box .E's skipper Wesley Borghys stepped up and sent a screamer into the roof of Dave McCartney's net 2-0 E's. A moment of madness by the Assistant referee as Graeme Butler's corner was clearly headed behind by a Burnham player but a GOALKICK was awarded !!! 50 mins . Burnham's James Stuart-Evans was booked for a foul on 53 mins on Deniz Mehmet. From Wesley Borghys's freekick Sherwin Stanley heads wide . An attack by Burnham led to Adam Dale's low drive hitting Steve Wight's post on 54 mins. (Burnham double subs Lloyd Wilson & Nick Muir on for Ross Wall & Matt Hambleton 55 mins) On 58 mins it was E's who made the game safe with good work by Sherwin Stanley and his ball from the edge of the box was turned home by Adilson Lopes from a sharp angle 3-0 E's .
And on 62 mins E's increased the lead even furthur Good work by Paul Oshin and Adilson Lopes led to Sean Clarke's excellant ball to Sherwin Stanley who wrongfooted his marker and lashed his shoot past Dave McCartney from 12 yards 4-0 E's . E's eased up and Burnham came back with a freekick by Chris Day which went miles over the top of Steve Wright's crossbar . A header by Lloyd Wilson was well held by Steve Wright. From Chris Day's freekick Steve Good heads narrowly over E's bar.(Burnham sub Chris Day off for Ross Adams & E's sub Sherwin Stanley off for Ibby Oladeji 75mins) A good try by Nick Muir went narrowly over Steve Wright's bar and some good defending by Sean Clarke dispossed Adam Dale's surge into E's box Lee Benmore also did well to disposess Jack Callow on 81 mins as he looked to get a shot away. Adilson Lopes booked for dissent 86 mins .A quiet end to the game as E's ran down the clock.

Enfield 1 Steve Wright 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul Oshin 5 Wes Borghys 6 Lee Benmore 7 Deniz Mehmet 8 Adilson Lopes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Neil Hughes 11 Dave Bound subs 12 Kevin Riley 14 Jerry Lyons 15 Ibby Oladeji 16 Sean Clarke 17 Carl Robinson.

Burnham Ramblers 1 Dave McCartney 2 Adam Dale 3 Courtney McGowan-Jones 4 Danny Cross 5 James Stuat-Evans 6 Steve Good 7 Jack Callow 8 Chris Day 9 Paul Carr 10 Ross Wall 11 Matthew Hambleton subs 12 Nicholas Muir 14 Ross Adams 15 Lloyd Wilson 16 Simon King 17 Gary Kimble .

offline J B Skinner

J B Skinner
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Enfield (1893) FC Arsenal FC
  • Foes: The Donkey Lane $h!th0use mob
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve King , Tierrey Henry, Pat Rice , Tony Adams, Gary Abbott
Originally Posted By: Gazza
Get well soon eggy, you have some young whipper snappers on your forum that need a bit of the old egg beating to sort them out!

All the best mate.
I'm sure MFM will sort them out while Eggs away . MFM is up at sellafield this weekend so I hear.

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
How come E10 didn't play???????

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Originally Posted By: J B Skinner
Originally Posted By: Gazza

All the best mate.
I'm sure MFM will sort them out while Eggs away . MFM is up at sellafield this weekend so I hear.

What, looking for mutant aliens? or protesting about the only future source of reliable (and plentiful) power that doesn't release CO2 into the enviroment? giveup

Even if we built hundreds of thousands of wind turbines/wave power plants ,and they all worked perfectly forever (Latest stats are showing that 80% of turbines over 5 years old have conked out and needed replacing),they would still only be able to provide a tiny proportion of the power we need (especially with the ever incereasing flow of population from the third world into the power hungry West).

offline Enfield10

Enfield10
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
injured buryballer but the boys wer excellent without me might struggle to get back in the chairman has already told me to take my time haha

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Is your chairman picking the team now? I thought he just picked the right-back and let the manager do the rest. whistle

offline Enfield10

Enfield10
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Once again LS on here with nothing better to do than trying to stir things up again! zzzzzzzz worry about your squad and we will worry about ours

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
LOL

I was very happy at the scoreline as all my old teamates had F*ck all to say after the match!!!

Hi Kingy!!

offline onebreast

onebreast
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Foes: DIrty Yid Scum
  • Fav. Player(s): Magic Merse & Rocky Rocastle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Monkey Tennis
did you even get on jel ?

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Originally Posted By: BuryBaller
How come E10 didn't play???????

Because he is $hite!! Just look at his stats! biglaugh

Hi Enfield10 yay

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
Originally Posted By: Enfield10
Once again LS on here with nothing better to do than trying to stir things up again! zzzzzzzz worry about your squad and we will worry about ours

BITE

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
I didn't but i was sporting a huge grin!!!
Would loved to have played but the game don't really have the same spice without Kingy playing.

Now i would be pissed if i didn't play against Concord!!
Pure elbows, headbutts and twofooters on my fav 3 titted brother!!

LOL

offline ENFIELD GRIFFIN

ENFIELD GRIFFIN
  • Reserves
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Is your chairman picking the team now? I thought he just picked the right-back and let the manager do the rest. whistle
You ever hear of that saying L/S about people in Glass houses that shouldn't throw stones ? Explain how Mr Hammett Junior gets IN YOUR Squad even when he fires blanks for long spells ? I dare say Mr Hammatt senior has a say in that dont you think laugh

offline Pathfinder

Pathfinder
  • Reserves
Thats a good point Griff ......Lovely stuff =Got Im plum.

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
So are we saying (that at both clubs) Daddy is looking over the shoulder of the manager with regard to the continued selection of the prodigal?? blush

The difference is,only one the daddies has the power to sack his manager,if he is annoyed with team selection.

offline Enfield10

Enfield10
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
LS chairman has nothing to do with team selection end off zzzzzzz bore off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus