Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Forest

YELLOW

I do think the whole England kick off time needs to be addressed. Football fans who support clubs in League 2 and below should be taken into consideration as well.

We have been lucky enough to have grabbed the attention of the locals in the past, and are very lucky to have 300+ regulars who have stuck with CIFC. However, other sides who have struggled to appeal to their community must feel as though they are fighting a losing battle at times.

But as Ronin says, you can't rely on away attendances to survive, not in this league anyway.

Originally Posted By: ronin

I take it that was your email they read out Yellow.

Yep, that was mine. Feel it was a combination of both the England game and poor recent form that meant we took a smaller than usual travelling support although it was still pretty decent nonetheless.

Like you say, sides like Waltham Forest can't rely on away supporters alone. At the end of the day anybody in the local area who really wanted to watch the England game could go to Waltham Forest and still be home in time way before the match started.