Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

I see you have avoided my question again rhodes....and decided instead to focus on my throw away comment about Aki's cricket bat. Very predictable of you really.

Incidentally, I might well make an appearance at the game rhodes. Can you leave a compliemntary on the gate for me please.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Incidentally, I might well make an appearance at the game rhodes. Can you leave a compliemntary on the gate for me please.

Yes that's right, your match with Biggleswade United that day will be off won't it due to the state of the hallowed Grosvenor Vale turf. I'll see what I can do but I can't promise.

thank you..to be honest I didn't know Ruislip Manor were at home that day as I hadn't looked at the fixtures yet and also I have no idea on the state of the pitch in a months time. I would like to hope that the game would be on though.

Yes I'm not as silly or naive as I seem to 95% of members afterall am I.

Perhaps it is, I readily admit I can count my supporters on one hand such as Uncle Urchin, The Spurs Fan, Socrates, Krooner and Kanu.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Perhaps it is, I readily admit I can count my supporters on one hand such as Uncle Urchin, The Spurs Fan, Socrates, Krooner and Kanu.

When you say supporters, you are actually talking about people that you perceive to be supporting you but, as we all know, you don't do either irony or sarcasm.

And as for including Kanu, this is someone (possibly even you under an alias) who has only ever posted once to make a comment about Clement Temile. How you can consider this to be support for you is quite incomprehendable.

Originally Posted By: paulb

How much are the tickets?
How many of the Local Constabulary are you getting in for this game?
Who is paying for these?

£10, Two or Three and Kentish Town in that order