Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

I'm still not entirely convinced that this isn't a wind up. The others at Kentish Town aren't that stupid!

It's not a wind up, I made it absolutely clear from day one, back in June I think it was, that this game would be all ticket

Why would they do that, our Committee are not 'Sugar's', George Kilikita's or John Bacon's

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It's not a wind up, I made it absolutely clear from day one, back in June I think it was, that this game would be all ticket

If you really are serious, it's too laughable for words!

We've never been more serious in our lives, the Haringey Borough Committee will receive free non-transferable passes with their names printed on them but everyone else from Haringey, such as 3praise, will have to pay £10 in advance. The Club will then be sent a batch of tickets a few days before the fixture with individual names printed on them, again these will not be transferable and an id check will be carried out on the turnstile.

What about any groundhoppers or neutral fans (not you NF) who may not have been put off by your comments? Are you going to just turn them away? Or will you be selling tickets online in advance?

If this is just a Rhodesworld invention, your Chairman needs to have a serious word with you about potentailly lowering the attendance - I'm sure Copthall isn't costing him peanuts, and groundhoppers will be attracted to the game (or not, if you have anything more to do with it).

It could all be part of Rhodes masterplan to get Kentish Town into the news, a SSML Division 1 match that is all ticket will surely generate interest, not with fans attending but media interest-especially if Rhodes factors in the ill feeling between Kentish Town and Haringey, at least from Kentish Towns perspective.

Alternatively Rhodes could just be on a wind up devil

Presumably IF it was made all ticket then the SSML Committee would have to be informed and it would also be in the SSML Bulletin?

Originally Posted By: AWK
especially if Rhodes factors in the ill feeling between Kentish Town and Haringey, at least from Kentish Town's perspective.

What ill feeling!

He's playing right into 3Praise's hands!

This would make a great newspaper story - on April 1st! Bet Rhodes isn't flooding the world's media with his one!

Originally Posted By: AWK
Rhodes, you have talked on numerous occasion at how badly Kentish Town were treated by Haringey Borough, certainly going on your account their would surely be some ill feeling?

AWK - I think I have mentioned before that we don't hold grudges at Kentish Town, okay we were treated like something we brought in on our shoe at Haringey and Potters Bar Town however I suppose it goes with the territory when you groundshare and the piper calls the tune, we accepted that.