Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-November 17 )

• Photo
    ASF

• Photo
    Red Neck

• Photo
    cityman

• Photo
    Fleet boys

• Photo
    Windsor Castle's Moat

Photo

Enfield v Barking

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
16 replies to this topic

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Enfield 2-0 Barking
Sherwin Stanley penalty 53mins
Wes Borghys in of the underside of the cross bar 85mins
A good solid performance today, especially second half. Well done today.

offline J B Skinner

J B Skinner
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Enfield (1893) FC Arsenal FC
  • Foes: The Donkey Lane $h!th0use mob
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve King , Tierrey Henry, Pat Rice , Tony Adams, Gary Abbott
We was awesome in the second half and could have won by more ,Wayne Grant on his debut was a handful up front for us But I'm sure he would want to forget the spooner over the top from a run from inside our half . Sherwin did place our second penalty quite well but their keeper guessed right to save it.

E's team was 1 Steve Wright 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul "Jimmy" Oshin 5 Wes Borghys 6 Lee Benmore 7 Deniz Mehmet 8 Adil Lopes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Wayne Grant 11 David Bound subs 12 Chris Green 14 Deera Okolie 15 Jack Coomes 16 Carl Robinson 17 Dave Stevenson .

Its always a pleasure to visit old friends from many years back and how sad to see Barkings club house closed down by the Local Authority due to it being unsafe . We wish them well in getting it back in shape A S A P .

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
A bit of a pain when your gagging for a pint with the clubhouse not open . Well done our boys I thought this would be tricky .

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
A nice lot of people at Barking and thanks to them for selling soft drinks out of the portacabin ,Crikey don't that Stuart deadflies natter away he dosent stop rabbiting all through the game . his corney jokes are irritating too. could someone please gag him cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

offline russ

russ
poor stuart il let you tell him

russ

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
you go to watch a game not to bunny away .Get some of these jax dj3

A good game yesterday which was very competative and entertaining.

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
Report from Topgun

BARKING 0-2 ENFIELD

With Neil Hughes & Dean Thomas both Injured E's started Wayne Grant up front .

A very middle of the park start for the first 10 mins with no incidents at either end until Barking keeper Adam Rafis was quickly off his line to deny Wayne Grant. A powerful drive by Paul Oshin was well turned away by Adam Rafis on 13 mins. Wayne Grant had one saved by Rafis on 15 mins . A good interception by Mark Whittington cut out a chance for Duane Miller on 17 mins. A header by Bradley Barnes went inches over Steve Wright's crossbar on 19 mins . A freekick from Barking's John Maskell was saved by Steve Wright on 22 mins. Another good piece of defending by Mark Whittington blocked a shot from Nicky Wettner but as the return was crossed back in Duane Miller could have done better but he turned his shot wide on 24 mins. A nasty collision between Steve Wright & Paul Oshin had the E's midfielder down for treatment . And Graeme Butler & Barking's Duane Miller also collided soonafter with both needing treatment for several minutes . On 33 mins a let off for Barking as Graeme Butler's freekick was headed against his own crossbar by Ryan Doyle . On 40 mins a brave take by Steve Wright who got a kick in the face as Duane Miller followed through on him. A quiet end to the half with no more incidents. H/T

2nd half (E's sub Jack Coomes on for Lee Benmore ) Graeme Butler's corner was met by Paul Oshin but the ball went over the bar by a whisker on 47 mins. A shot by Wayne Grant went wide on 49 mins. Deniz Mehmet had a good try saved by Adam Rafis on 51 mins . E's dominant spell was rewarded on 53 mins as Dave Bound found some space on the edge of Barking's box and a mistimed tackle took him down ,Referee Mr English pointed to the spot, Sherwin Stanley as cool as you like stroked it home 1-0 E's. Barking's Ben Bradbury found himself in the book after an incident with Adilson Lopes on 58 mins. A curling cross by Nicky Wettner deceived Steve Wright who looked to have lost the ball in the sun and the ball dropped an inch wide 59 mins. A shot by Deniz Mehmet went wide on 64 mins . (Barking sub Babio Jesus on for Billy Sendall 67 mins) A shot by Babio Jesus went over E's bar on 70 mins . A shot by Nicky Wettner was well saved by Steve Wright on 72 mins. (Barking sub Manzeidi Mbala on for Duane Miller 75 mins) Sherwin Stanley looked to have broken free to give himself a chance but James Hughes did well to disposess him. On 80 mins Wayne Grant got clear and was felled inside the box by Ben Bradbury, Another penalty was given by Mr English ,Sherwin Stanley drove it the same way as before but this time Adam Rafis was equal to it and saved it low to his left. With Barking pushing forward to save the game gaps were left at the back and Wayne Grant on 82 mins was put well clear as he ran from just inside our half but as he bore down on Adam Rafis he lifted the home well over the top with a howler of a miss. (E's sub Dave Bound replaced by Deera Okolie 83 mins) Deera Okolie puts Paul Oshin away but his shot was deflected wide , But from Graeme Butler's corner which was partially cleared to the edge of the box Wesley Borghys crashed the ball home with a shot that went in off the underside of Adam Rafis's crossbar 2-0 E's 85 mins. A shot by wayne Grant went straight at Adam Rafis . A chance for Barking as Nicky Wettner's shot went wide. Last chance fell to Babio Jesus who shot wide on 89 mins F/T

Barking 1 Adam Rafis 2 Billy Sendall 3 James Hughes 4 Ryan Doyle 5 John Maskell 6 Nicky Wettner 7 Ben Bradbury 8 Chris Wheeler 9 Chris Bullock 10 Duane Miller 11 Bradley Barnes subs 12 James Murat 14 Manzeidi Mbala 16 Babio Jesus 17 Alan Lethbridge

E's 1 Steve Wright 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul Oshin 5 Wes Borghys 6 Lee Benmore 7 Deniz Mehmet 8 Adilson Lopes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Wayne Grant 11 Dave Bound subs 12 Chris Green 14 Deera Okolie 15 Jack Coomes 16 Carl Robinson 17 Dave Stevenson.

Nick Turner has left the club to join Hillingdon we wish him well and thank him for his services for the last 3 seasons . Neil Hughes is hopeful to return in two weeks .

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
What about Enfield10. WHERE ARE YOU!!!

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Hello kaiser me ol china hows it all going then out in the marina town . So me ol mucker You changed your avatar just before our match last week from your photo of your most pig ugly self to a smurf ? but tuff luck I recognised you didn't I . But guess what our ol mate kaiser pointed to some scrawny geezer with a skunky streak running through his bonce. Dont forget to say hello properly when we come to yours and do try to be a little braver next time . I dont bite that much ,honestly I dont.Gnash Gnash mad snarl Gnash flame Snarl . flame angry Gnash doggy GGRRRRRRRRR

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
If you recognised me then why didnt you come say hello?

Sounds like you were two scared to meet a forum legend like myself. I can understand. It happens.

I got to meet Enfield10 anyway. That was enough of an honour.
Plus of course my good dreadlocked friend JerryNo14.

Im sure if I had been shown to which window you were licking, then maybe I would have said hello.

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Pay ATTENTION YOU MONG !!!! I DID SAY HELLO ARE YOU KAISER !!!!! AND you pointed to some kid who looked like he'd just left school .SCARED DON't make me laugh.denying who you are just about sums you up , and I Wasn't sitting near a window either .

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
ALRIGHT HUNGRY! BITE BITE BITE cheeseburger

I remember our striker Paul Carr coming up to me and telling me someone asked who was "Kaiser from the forum".

That is all. Now go back to your window. Its looking a bit dry. Like you.

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
Originally Posted By: BladeRunner
Pay ATTENTION YOU MONG !!!! I DID SAY HELLO ARE YOU KAISER !!!!! AND you pointed to some kid who looked like he'd just left school .SCARED DON't make me laugh.denying who you are just about sums you up , and I Wasn't sitting near a window either .

MASSIVE BITE up..................

offline onebreast

onebreast
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Foes: DIrty Yid Scum
  • Fav. Player(s): Magic Merse & Rocky Rocastle
  • Fav. Sport(s): Monkey Tennis
ha ha ha love the banter . good work KJ

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
bladerunner you sh*t yourself at bowers when i was looking for you wink

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
you were too busy screaming over your thumb..

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
errr yes you have a point frown lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus