Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mourinho

ken

All those egos get in the way of the correct decisions needed. Mourinho was a great manager but he has brought this on himself with the ego that he had. He walked right into all of this the minute he started mouthing of and thinking he was above everyone.

Obviously, the men who run the club have big egos aswell, believing that Chelsea have a divine right to winning stuff because of the money they have and because of that, anyone that doesn't fit their bill at any time, cops it. Even Jose.

I'm actually glad to see the back of him. Some people say that you need characters like him in the game but i dont agree. You need characters who say and do stuff that are memorable but know their limits to stop being the most arrogant. Someone like Cloughy fits that bill or even Roy Keane nowadays.

I was fed up of his talking that Chelsea deserved this and that and were the greatest when in fact, they are far from it. They think they're great but they have never played to the standards of great teams over the years like Bayern Munich and Man Utd in the late 90's, AC Milan in the early 90's, Barcelona nowadays. Teams that play fantastic football and win the major trophies. Something that Chelsea and Mourinho do not do.

I think he had the right to have an ego, winning the champions league with Porto is enough to give anyone the rights to brag, but to then walk into Chelsea and take the title straight away and then do it again. you cant argue with the mans talent as a manager. I just don't understand why they pay a man 6 million a year to manage and then get the hump when he does it his way (and gets results) if Roman Abramovich wanted a lap dog so he can for all intensive purposes manage the club (I cant see Grant being much more than that) then why not do that from the start.

well maybe Mourinho will move to West Ham or even better come and be Batch's assistant

Did he really have the RIGHT to have an ego? I hate that. People think because there is loads of money in football nowadays that its ok to be arrogant to everything in general. Well its not. Thats not why i love the game. So i can be arrogant when my team wins. Whats that all about?

Maybe thats why i support Canvey and like it without the ego of top league football.