Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Double Oh Dear!!!!!!

Localfan

Quote:
Kent Harding & Williams

Think I've got one of their suits? Or did they do my Root Surgery?

Quote:
Toffee Claret:-

Quote:There are all the same....UU, Lee Harding, The Evil TC....all like to gang up and slag us off....

Fortunately our own board are aware of such comments from 'other' club owners as they read the MB's and are no doubt less then impressed with those individuals.........

Originally Posted By: Localfan

Fortunately our own board are aware of such comments from 'other' club owners as they read the MB's and are no doubt less then impressed with those individuals.........

As some of your supporters and contributors to your forum are of their own LF...

And Unc...your visits don't count...It's the rare visits by some when your team are on the up that I was referring to.

Quote:

Quote:There are all the same....UU, Lee Harding, The Evil TC....all like to gang up and slag us off....

A smart edit Local, I was about to send you a pm on that very point.

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

I was only jesting Gazz...

They had BC, thing is, when we put our wheels back we tend to go for the all weather tyre and locking wheel nuts, we find they travel better than the sliks... grin

Indeed TC - any tyre that can handle the sticky, bumpy pitches of January/February sounds good to me. Where can you buy them - the Clarets looked EVERYWHERE for them last season, and couldn't find them anywhere.

Quote:

I sincerely hope that you and your board are not referring to our clubs officals or owners LF as they rarely use message boards and certainly do not comment on other clubs...I however can say as I like anywhere I like...I am just a fan... yay

whilst talking of board members/officals of clubs and their forum decorum....surely the antics of mr foster should be of much wider concern to your board than the gentle forum banter seen on here...I see no death wishes...no putting down of smaller clubs..no constant attempts to provoke arguments with endless streams of diatribe and egostistical bollox stretching over reams of pages..

now stop whining and stop posting silly lies on your own forum..I have never slagged anyone off at MP....its just good natured banter...and whilst you are at it...get your lawn mower out..

I have a feeling that the footie gods will ensure that you need it... grin

Originally Posted By: Balmoral Claret
Don't need the lawn mower out at MP UU - the length of the grass there appears to suit us OK at the moment. It's just those b****y away pitches that seem to be causing all the problems!

might be something to do with the players attitude BC... shocked

whilst you are here I note that you have joined in the
UU slagging off our fans thread on the sillysoapbox..I am most surprised at you as you have always seemed one of the few off there with a sense of perspective and humour....

Originally Posted By: Balmoral Claret
Just referring back to an earlier posting by SOMEONE ELSE in order to justify a misunderstanding in one of my postings UU.
Your perception of me remains sound!

no probs....and just to clarify matters further BC there were three of your fans next to me at the bridge with ponytails and white socks....

it just had to be done.... grin