Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

X-Mas drinkies

Originally Posted By: cantos
He better not use the dentist excuse as that one has been done

By Paula no doubt

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Okay then, why don't you post one of your infamous votes on both this thread as well as the equivalent on the SSML Forum asking members to vote on whether I should go on Friday or not. If the combined votes are a resounding no then I won't show up leaving you free to go and no doubt Lato and Spidermanor too.

Okay, let's try and simplify this on the off chance that you might actually understand.

Firstly, I will be at Southend v Derby in the FA Youth Cup on Friday night as you already know so your ridiculous point of me not wanting you to attend so that I am free to doesn't stand up in the light of day.

The main point was that you owe in excess of £100 in unpaid pledges to charity and unpaid losing bets to various people and most of this payment has been outstanding for a number of months. Despite this, you are prepared to buy a round on Friday night and add £50 a time over the bar should particular members turn up. I am saying that, if you have the money readily available, you should be clearing your debts first before worrying about winning cheap, and probably temporary, friendships over a couple of pints.

If you turn up on Friday with your debts still outstanding, it will smack of your desperation to be accepted as someone popular. Unfortunately for you, everyone will still know your true colours and, after using your false genorosity on Friday, will go back to treating you like the cheap piece of dirt that you are.

Originally Posted By: Football Man

Okay, let's try and simplify this on the off chance that you might actually understand.

Firstly, I will be at Southend v Derby in the FA Youth Cup on Friday night as you already know so your ridiculous point of me not wanting you to attend so that I am free to doesn't stand up in the light of day.

The main point was that you owe in excess of £100 in unpaid pledges to charity and unpaid losing bets to various people and most of this payment has been outstanding for a number of months. Despite this, you are prepared to buy a round on Friday night and add £50 a time over the bar should particular members turn up. I am saying that, if you have the money readily available, you should be clearing your debts first before worrying about winning cheap, and probably temporary, friendships over a couple of pints.

If you turn up on Friday with your debts still outstanding, it will smack of your desperation to be accepted as someone popular. Unfortunately for you, everyone will still know your true colours and, after using your false genorosity on Friday, will go back to treating you like the cheap piece of dirt that you are.

I've got a solution... for each drink I have courtesy of Clippy I'll donate the value of it to the charities he owes!

Bitch - Can you post a 'final' list of who's coming tomorrow evening, I expect a few Grannies sadly past away last night.

Originally Posted By: cantos

2) Do not get her wet

This one might be difficult

Originally Posted By: Annie
naughty Rhodes

I'm not like that as Paula will confirm, will you be coming tomorrow after your concert or won't you bother, what about Wivenhoe Urchin.

Originally Posted By: Paula
What if 3praise don't turn up?? Is there £50 for me attending?? You know I can drink 50 quids worth of booze on my own lol

Paula - Would you mind letting me know if, in the unlikely event, you will be coming tonight (to the pub) so I can go to the cash point on my way to Hamilton Hall, thanks in advance