Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

X-Mas drinkies

Bitch - How are you and your daughter fixed for either Thursday 3 January or Friday 4 January to meet me and Urchin Mentalist in Tonbridge for the day, if we come on the train we can probably be with you about 11.30 which will be around opening time, then back to yours perhaps later on. Let me know x

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - How are you and your daughter fixed for either Thursday 3 January or Friday 4 January to meet me and Urchin Mentalist in Tonbridge for the day, if we come on the train we can probably be with you about 11.30 which will be around opening time, then back to yours perhaps later on. Let me know x

Will your other half be going too, or is she looking after the kids? In fact, why not take the whole family and make a day of it! laugh

Football Man - I thought you already knew that my other half and me live a very Bohemian existence in that she is free to see other people and I am free to do the same, we know where to draw the line though as it stops at bed hopping, well as long as either of us don't get found out.

He's all mouth and trousers that one Rhodesy. He'll only let you down wink And now those lower league chappies from the CCl are on the sniff shocked

Football Man - I thought you already knew that my other half and me live a very Bohemian existence in that she is free to see other people and I am free to do the same, we know where to draw the line though as it stops at bed hopping, well as long as either of us don't get found out.

So why did she feel the need to send those e-mails to Paula? After all, that never got as far as bed hopping!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
After all, that never got as far as bed hopping!

How do you know it didn't, Paula may not have told you the truth.
I can see Horace's ears pricking up 'as we speak'.

Paula - I was only winding up Horace, he still has the hots for you

Bitch - This time last week we were together, I wish I could turn the clock back