Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

X-Mas drinkies

I wonder how many hangovers members will have this time next week

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I'm expecting to have a big one smile

Don't forget that I'll have a wad in my pocket so you'll be able to have what you want, do you want me to take you back to Charing Cross station afterwards

I suppose it's round about now that members start dropping like flies for Friday night with every excuse in the book from Grannies dying to that time of the month

Personally, clip Rods, I think you should pay up your outstanding debts and charitable pledges before you even consider putting any money over the bar on Friday night in a pathetic, weedy attempt to win cheap friendships. Gavin has been waiting patiently for his £60 winnings that you've owed him since April and you have deliberately played on that patience to avoid coughing up the readies. In addition, there are at least three of us on the SSML forum to whom you have promised money to our charities yet you have singularly, and deliberately, failed to deliver.

Christmas is a time for goodwill to all men. Unfortunately, you have proven to be a weed rather than a man so it doesn't yet apply to you. Perhaps you should get your priorities right and give Friday a miss?

Merry Christmas everybody else!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Perhaps you should get your priorities right and give Friday a miss?

Yes you would love that wouldn't you, probably because you would then go along and suck up to everyone spreading poison about me, I think everyone, other than the handful of usual suspects, is wise to your little tricks by now and don't take you too seriously anymore. I do not plan to put any money behind the bar this time round, only if, in the unlikely event, Paula or 3praise show up or if my 10,000th birthday falls on Friday, admitedly that's a possibility.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Perhaps you should get your priorities right and give Friday a miss?

Okay then, why don't you post one of your infamous votes on both this thread as well as the equivalent on the SSML Forum asking members to vote on whether I should go on Friday or not. If the combined votes are a resounding no then I won't show up leaving you free to go and no doubt Lato and Spidermanor too.