Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-November 17 )

• Photo
    MartinBFC

• Photo
    rvr

• Photo
    The Mayor Of Simpleton

• Photo
    Zippy

Photo

Enfield v Basildon result

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
26 replies to this topic

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Enfield 7-1 Basildon
Sherwin Stanley 5
Adilson Lopes 1
Own goal

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
another great result for enfield, well done lads. keep it up.

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
where is deano?

offline Big Bad

Big Bad
  • Reserves
The own "own goal" was given to mike Patrick. I think smallsy Deno(E10) has left due to "work". I know he has moved and was finding it very hard to get to games and training. Still we have Sherwin Up front banging them in.

Last night was a good game for us with the problems on the A10 and M25, it was a case of first 11 to turn up played, and find out who is nearest to getting to the ground to name on the bench!!! We still churned out a 7-1 win!!!!! well done lad's.

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Thats a shame about D.T , When is Hughes back ?

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Originally Posted By: BuryBaller
another great result for enfield, well done lads. keep it up.
T N hows it going at the new club mate.

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Originally Posted By: football fanatic
Thats a shame about D.T , When is Hughes back ?
He was back in training last week .

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Enfield 7-1 Basildon .... League Cup result.

A bizzare start to the evening with several people struggling to get out of Enfield due to an accident on the A10/M25 junction and the late arrival of players & officials meant an 8:15 pm start .

The first goal arrived on 4 mins with E's first major opening that fell to Graeme Butler, his powerful drive was parried by Dan Higley only for Sherwin Stanley to slam home the rebound from six yards 1-0 E's . Wesley Borghys's freekick was well saved by Dan Higley on 12 mins . Graeme Butler's corner was fumbled by Dan Higley and Wes Borghys heads over . A crunching tackle by Oliver Hadley upended Sherwin Stanley but he got away with just a lecture from Referee Mr Pope. 0n 15 mins E's went 2-0 up as Graeme Butler swung over a corner and Mike Patrick got a faint touch which Basildon's Gary Morrison then diverted past Dan Higley with a back header. On 19 mins a long ball upfield from Mike Patrick and Sherwin Stanley was 1 on 1 with Dan Higley and he made no mistake to hammer it home ,3-0 E's.
On 25 mins Sean Clarke weaves his way through Basildon's under siege defence but Dan Higley did well to grab the ball at his feet. A bizzare incident as Wes Borghys's long throw was deflected against the post by a defender and then Dan Higley but it was then scrambled off the line . Graeme Butler puts one wide 27 mins . On 31 mins E's scored again as Graeme Butler puts over a cross which cut Basildon in half and Adilson Lopes who was totally unmarked volley's in off the underside of the crossbar 4-0 E's . On 34 mins it was 5-0 as a good run by Dave Bound came to an end as he was taken down by Tom Ketland .Mr Pope awarded the penalty . Sherwin Stanley stepped up to thump the ball home to complete his hat trick. (E's sub Dave Bound off for Deniz Mehmet 35mins) A shot by Sean Clarke was a whisker wide on 36 mins. On 39 mins Graeme Butler puts over a cross which decieved Dan Higley and as the ball came back off the post to Wes Borghys but his shot was deflected wide. Adilson Lopes & Eugene Yeboah-Afri are both booked after a skirmish. Sherwin Stanley was cut down but no booking this time from Mr Pope .A Graeme Butler freekick and Wes Borghys heads over the top. 44 mins. H/T

2nd
E's well on top but have eased up ,E's custodian Craig Walker at last had a worthwhile save to make as Chris Bill laid off a good ball to Brad Connor who let fly on 53 mins . (E's sub Kevin Riley on for Adilson Lopes 56 mins & for Basildon Joe Corey on for Chris Bill) A good cross by Sean Clark was just too high for Sherwin Stanley to get a clear header in. On 58 mins Sean Clarke puts over a slide rule cross from the touchline and Sherwin Stanley slams home his fourth from close range 6-0 E's.On 62 mins A consolation for Basildon as a slip from Mark Whittington presented Brad Connor with a clear run on Craig Walker's goal and he slipped the ball home ,6-1 E's. (E's sub Carl Robinson on for Mark Whittington 63 mins) Another Bizzare incident as Sean Clarke got past his marker and was then Rugby tackled but Mr Pope incredibley waved play on !!! Chris Green makes a timely interception to stop Joe Corey . On 66 mins Sherwin Stanley broke into Basildon's box and was tripped ,Mr Pope pointed to the spot . This time Paul Oshin stepped up but he blasted his penalty against the post . A good cross by Graeme Butler but Sherwin Stanley puts wide . On 69 mins Wes Borghy's freekick rattles Dan Higley's post again. Sherwin Stanley crosses and Paul Oshin heads a whisker wide on 75 mins. Wes Borghys crosses and Deniz Mehmet somehow manages to miss his kick 81 mins. A very petty booking for Mike Patrick was beyond a joke from Mr Pope !!!. A shot by Kevin Riley was saved by Dan Higley 85 mins on 86 mins E's score yet again as Wes Borghys crosses and Sherwin Stanley heads home his fifth ,7-1 E's . Basildon's Simon Blatchford fires over E's bar on 88 mins . The final chance fell to Graeme Butler who shoots wide on 89 mins.

E's 1 Craig Walker 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul Oshin 5 Chris Green 6 Mike Patrick 7 Dave Bound 8 Adilson Lopes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Sean Clarke 11 WEs Borghys subs 12 Kevin Riley 14 Ibby Oladeji 15 Lee Benmore 16 Carl Robinson 17 Deniz Mehmet.

Basildon 1 Dan Higley 2 Gary Morrison 3 Simon Blatchford 4 Eugene Yeboah-Afri 5 Tom Ketland 6 Chris Bill 7 Alistair Trotman 8 Paul Talbot 9 Brad Connor 10 Tony Lucas 11 Oliver Hadley Sub 12 Joe Corey ( just one sub ?)

offline BBFC11

BBFC11
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Arsenal, Crawley Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Frendo, Neilson, Tubbs
yeah going really well thanks BR we are unbeaten in 8 now, thats nothing compared to you boys but i aint lost since i been there. got FA VASE vs wembley on sat but i am away due to work commitments.

offline PurpleTram

PurpleTram
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Croydon FC and Sussex CCC
Originally Posted By: Big Bad
I think smallsy Deno(E10) has left due to "work". I know he has moved and was finding it very hard to get to games and training.

Where did DT move to? Wasn't somewhere in Berkshire, was it?

offline Big Bad

Big Bad
  • Reserves
I have been told that Deno will be back very soon to the side, he has had work over the last few weeks and with moveing home as well hasnt been able to get to games or training.

Hope to see you soon deno!

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Bowers & Pitsea FC and West Ham Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Manuel Lanzini
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Great report TG, your guys were awesome on Tuesday. Although, as I've stated on the main ESL forum, the opposition was poor and understrength.

My lad was the Bees lone sub, Joe Corey!

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
Hookey - was your son on the bench?

I didnt know! grin

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Thanks for that hookey glad you liked it . come and say hello next time. drinkies I'll buy you a beer.

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr

I didnt know! grin

Sorry! Got a bit carried away! smile

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr

I didnt know! grin

you read my mind!

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Of course he did you Kaiserbutt[****!!****]ingcuntsnot!!!!

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Were basildon really this bad ? I went to the first ever ETFC match at basildon and they were unlucky to lose 2-3 . Its the game when I decided that the townies were too Cliquey and ended my brief association with them. This sherwin bloke seems to revel in the centre forward role created with Thommo & Hughesey injured .

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
The Basildon i knew always had a five subs.

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Squad is totally decimated with injuries. No fewer than 14 regulars out at the mo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus