Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cheshunt v Berkhampstead - Herts Senior Cup Final

right you lot...I am the great uncle urchin.... although for some reason this daft forum will not let me register it....so I am 'Official'...officially and thereafter aka uncle urchin (amongst others)...he he...any way...down to business...I can see my peace making skills are required here....

Superslough is the officially nominated slough town ambassador to HFC...a title I bestowed on him due to his dilligent support whilst the urchins were under heavy fire from the nomadic camels of edgware....as you are all aware...they have now disappeared....he he he.... so Mr Ambassador must be bored and looking for new ways to support the HFC...I must surmise therefore that he can only be laying down the ground rules for our imminent entry into the premier league next season by testing you all out...

anyway..I digress...Domonic my dear chap...I leave you for a few weeks whilst travelling the world on an urgent peace misssion and when I come back not only have you failed to take advantage of the urchins period of inactivity but you've also started a punch up with the spivs from the Premier League........these are well seasoned campaigners Dom and must only be attacked at times when their teams are losing...it brings out their frailtys you see (anyone heard from a camel lately)....ha ha ha ha 'ere cor blimey...couldn't make iy up culdya....one point from 15 and sinking faster than the titanic...he he he.......

anyway....just as an aside and no chaps..young Dom didn't scare us off we just like him cos he's quite funny for a young'un....whilst meeting with tribal chiefs in the amazon and discussing various ways that we could convince Peter Foster (aka Tony Blair) that his decision to wage war on Iraq was not quite the full shilling...I came across this little snippet from the daily mirror that made me think of young Dom...the tribal chief was just about to light the pot with it so I grabbed it and scarpered...as you do....here goes....

''A boy petroled bombed his school thinking it would delay GCSE exams and therefore give him more time to study''

''Last night the pupil ages 16 was starting an 18 month sentence after being found guilty of using 11 incendaries to set fire to schools in Slough, Berkshire''

''The boy, who caused thousands of pounds worth of damage even fire bombed a second school whilst out on bail''

''The judge told him, 'you are old enough to know better'

Nice one Dom...you are a true footie devotee....he he he

fear not GHA...we are simply passing through whilst spreading peace and goodwill throughout the non league world...(virtual reality at its best)....

I sometimes wonder if its real at all.....in any event there must be an element of surrealism about the whole thing...

well the camels have disappeared aint they.....

Not bad this I posted at the top and have not been back I though 66 post about Cheshunt not bad going until I read it all.

So who wants to beat up who, and is there an enterance fee

say Ryman Div 1 clubs and higher, count us in 11 points clear at present.

handbags suitable

I shouldn't bank on that EFM...like may others from the third division last year to 2nd in the 1st Nth as we type...you will underestimate us at your own peril...we'll be there old chap...never fear...we may even see you in the new connie 2nd...dont discount that either...dosh rules in footie dear fellow...aint that the truth...

I will of course keep you in mind for some serious forum banter when we do join forces in some division or other...I assume you have a proppa forum at your own club do you.....?

do you know...i was looking through an old footie book a while back and there were some photos in there from a cup final at wembley between st albans and another team...can't remember which one....can't find the book now either...what game was that....(being serious)... probably 60's I would think...

as for the forum...welll we'll leave you alone for a while as we've still got our work cut out fending off camels.. rebels Pikies and such like but don't be surprised to hear from the urchin family next season...rogues one and all....

• 3 weeks later...