Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cup Draw

Here's the FA Cup Draw<P>Stalybridge Celtic - Runcorn/Bedlington<BR>Harrogate Rail Ath - Morecambe<BR>Telford United - Northwich Victoria<BR>Doncaster Rovers - Emley<BR>Boston United - Farsley/Brigg<BR>Leigh RMI - Worksop Town<BR>Barrow/Rossendale - Chester City<BR>Altrincham - Northwich Victoria<BR>Marine - Southport<BR>Whitby Town - Scarborough<BR>Lancaster City - Vauxhall Motors<BR>Kings Lynn - Farnborough Town<BR>Dover Athletic - Hereford United<BR>Chelmsford/Harlow - Bedford Town<BR>Havant & W'ville - Barnet<BR>Purfleet/Grays - Margate<BR>Belper Town - Worcester City<BR>Yeading - Aylesbury United<BR>Hayes - Yeovil Town<BR>Hucknall Town - Cambridge City<BR>Woking - Newport County<BR>Folkestone Invicta - Welling United<BR>Merthyr/Mangotsfld - Lewes<BR>Stevenage Borough - Kettering Town<BR>Burton Albion - Gravesend & N'flt<BR>Fisher Athletic - Forest Green Rovers<BR>Aldershot Town - Hendon/Hitchin<BR>Billericay Town - Tiverton Town<BR>Basingstoke Town - Dagenham & R'bdge<BR>Weymouth - Histon/Hinckley<BR>Tamworth - Cirencester Town<BR>Canvey Island - Stafford Rangers<P>personally, having survived Sutton, I am quite hopeful but having said that it will probably all go pair-shaped.<P>Burton - Gravesend & Northfleet looks like an interesting game.

Sooo if we had beaten Chelmsford and then battered Harlow we would of course have brushed Bedford aside by the odd goal or five and been in the first round proper!! Isn't it amazing how destiny can change so much just by conceding an iddy biddy goal at the very wrong moment!! So unfair shocked.gif" border="0

How nice to have you back Irony for a quick dose of Eagle bashing there. We don't care - we're in the cup and you're not. Well, for another week anyway. After that we'll probably be left to concentrate on our marvellous league position. Having got through a supposedly trickier tie in the previous round we are bound to slip up against Harlow.

Hi Baldy! Just to say best of luck (jeez what a kiss of death that will be!) and seriously, as its quite clear you really don't wanna be dwelling on league postions for as long as possible - long may your cup run err run - if you see what I mean! smile.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0

Thanks mate.<P>This is already our best run in the FA Cup since reforming in 1989. Appearing in the first round would be fantastic. People at the Eyrie keep going on about the money awarded for winning in each round. It's true, we could do with a bit to help with ground development and things but I couldn't care less about the financial benefits - I'm just in it for the glory and a silly away day to Huddersfield or somewhere.<P>Oh dear oh dear , what am I saying - thinking of the next round already - another kiss of death.