Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kate Winslet

• 2 weeks later...

She treated her first husband Jim Threapleton terribly who has kept a dignified silence ever since their divorce

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
She treated her first husband Jim Threapleton terribly who has kept a dignified silence ever since their divorce

Perhaps he should have given her a 'slap', then !!!

bolt

I heard on the grapevine that Jim Threapleton is incredibly well hung, Tommy Lee style, and that was the reason Kate Winslet married him, the novelty soon wore off.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Do you have a thing for Jim Threapleton ?

No but he was married to Kate who's the topic of this thread, I just feel sorry for him that's all as he got a raw deal probably because he wasn't famous and out of his depth with Kate, unlike Sam Mendes for example!

I'm not so sure, there's a child involved afterall and I bet Jim doesn't exactly go for regular night outs on the beer with Sam Mendes!

What's your view on Sam Mendes out of interest, I don't know what Kate sees in him

I beg to differ, I find Sam Mendes smarmy and don't think it's a marriage made in heaven by any means, Kate's too good for him.

I think Kate just married Sam Mendes for security reasons, she knew that after Titanic the only way was down unless she got her foot firmly in the door and married into the Hollywood and Beverley Hills set, look what it's done for Catherine Zeta Jones.