Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kate Winslet

Is that fact, I know Jim Threapleton is a photographer as well as a film producer infact he is a bit of a jack of all trades. Do we know how often he sees Kate these days and what his access arrangement to Mia are

• 1 month later...

Greg Dyke - I can't seem to get access to that, what is it. Do we know whether Jim has re-married since his divorce with Kate, I understand he has turned into somewhat of a recluse.

Urchin Mentalist - I'll put this post down to the time you posted this morning, Kate's an institution and an English rose!

• 8 months later...

Has anyone seen the latest pictures of Kate looking even more stunning than normal if that's possible, lets hope she picks up that long over due Oscar next month.

• 1 year later...

Who else was surprised to hear the announcement yesterday that Kate Winslet and her husband of seven years Sam Mendes are to separate

Big JR - Really, why do you say that, were you also unsurprised when Kate split with her first husband Jim Threapleton

Who else was surprised to hear the announcement yesterday that Kate Winslet and her husband of seven years Sam Mendes are to separate

think it's more a case of who was interested rather than surprised.

LATO - Kate Winslet is one of Britain's National treasures so you couldn't be further from the truth as there is keen interest in her. I initially thought that she was suited to Sam Mendes, unlike her ex husband Jim Threapleton who was as dull as ditch water and shunned the limelight, however as was the case with Threapleton Kate seems the kind of woman who will immediately pull the plug when she has decided a relationship has run its course.

• 2 weeks later...

LATO - Kate Winslet is one of Britain's National treasures so you couldn't be further from the truth as there is keen interest in her. I initially thought that she was suited to Sam Mendes, unlike her ex husband Jim Threapleton who was as dull as ditch water and shunned the limelight, however as was the case with Threapleton Kate seems the kind of woman who will immediately pull the plug when she has decided a relationship has run its course.

I am behind Rhodes on this one. :beer:

Greg Dyke - I still maintain that's Kate's interest in Jim Threapleton stemmed from him being so well endowed however that novelty soon wore off, it's about all he had going for him

• 7 months later...

Kate Winslet has apparently split from her latest beau, namely Louis Dowler, after just four months. 'Our' Kate met Mr Dowler, also 35, at a party given by a friend and the pair looked happy when pictured jogging and exercising together near her New York apartment in the summer however a 'confidante' said 'they have realised their relationship isn't working and Kate needs space on her own', the reliable source added that 'Miss Winslet wanted to concentrate on her career and two children'. It has also emerged that the still underated actress is being considered for the lead role of Eva Braun in a film about Adolf Hitler's mistress.

• 9 months later...

I see that Kate Winslet is the hero of the hour after saving Sir Richard Branson's elderly Mother from her burning home on the island of Necker in the British Virgin Islands following a freak lightening strike. Kate happened to be holidaying at the luxury property, owned by Sir Richard, with her latest boyfriend who remains a mystery. Kate has been keeping a low profile since her marriage split from film Director Sam Mendes however this incident will no doubt put her back in the spotlight with burning questions being asked as to who her new man is.