Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Christmas Thread

Since most of us buy our turkey from the shop, it has been the 'dear departed' for at least a couple weeks, frozen and shipped to the shop where it has been frozen at least a few days more before we buy it. Therefore, the day it wasn't happy was long before Turkey Day. wink On Turkey Day, it has no clue what is happening to it. grin

grin They have such a strong southern drawl that most of the country can't understand them. Somewhat like the folk from New Jersey. wink

I did have to laugh though, because when we went for breakfast every morning, no matter where we went, or what we ordered, we were asked if "ya'll want grits with that hon?". You'd think they were asking if we wanted caviar the way they sounded like they were offering something special!

Did you see the episode of Top Gear where they had to drive through Alabama? I just hope everyone who saw that episode doesn't think the everyone in America is like those rednecks. crazy

It does feel about the same, doesn't it?

When I was working a job several years ago, there were layoffs going on, a few or a department a week, for about 4 weeks. Those of us waiting our turn would always ask each other "You want fries with that?", saying we were practicing for our next job.