Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is it time....

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

so following another good string of results, (NOT), and the calls from the terraces and the forum, (i.e. the owners of the club)the elected board (in it's reduced format) continue to sit on their ar$e's and allow the slide to continue.

Those hoping for mid table safety maybe disappointed, but then we all love a trip to Stansted or Hullbridge.

Enough is enough now, it’s got to be about time that we had a big change with regards to management. firstly im not going to sit here and slate Jim because i really do think that he has the club in his best interest but he must face up to some facts that we are just not good enough. Some of the players that we have signed are no where near good enough for what we need.

keep Jim at the club with like a director of football role but we really need a new manager who is going to freshen things up

Chandler won't ever get the push. You lot better get used to the idea. You'll all be eating giant slices of humble pie when you end up in the playoffs. Mind you I see our old friend Loizou's looking for a job. I'd love to see old Tommy taking over the reigns from Jimmy once again. That would really make my day.

True fans get behind their team. Get behind yours.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Bollox. True fans love their club and give the lads 100% encouragement during the 90 mins. However, when things aren't going well and don't go well for some time then they have the right to criticize and demand change.

No Mr. Happy you're wrong. You lot were like a bunch of giggling Led Zep groupies when Jim won you the Essex league, now it's a couple of bad results and the turncoats have got the knives out. It makes me wanna throw up.

Soppy lemon, you cant say that people are becoming turncoats when we have paid our money to watch a team fall apart week after week. to many players that have come into the squad do not play with enough passion or heart, they are happy to be part of a big club picking up there little bit of money yet dont care less what the out come is.

im very new to this site but have found it a good way to express my views, everyone is allowed an opinon granted not all of them are relevent but if you saw changes from the previous years then you would be asking for something different

well through up, you have a right

just like Happy and the others have the right as owners of the club to be concerned about what is going on.

not just the poor results

not just the nepotism

not just the poor signings

not just the lack of discipline

not just the lack of ground development (where is the cover behind the other goal)

not just the naive trust in Enfield council

not just the reduction in numbers of the board

but the fact that the inner circle of the board are content to let the world go by and say or do nothing.

JC has been and is good for our club, no question about it, BUT he is not the only one who loves our club; and what we have acheived is as a club, all parts, not just becasue of one man or group of people, but sometimes change is needed, and NOW is one of those times