Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

this has all got very boring!!

irony and iron knob have disapeared into a drunken top of the league bender, carjam has got yet another prediction right (sutton) but bailed out as the mighty fleet head towards their usual 6th place.. the shots boys feel confident but are backing up a 'canvey' style number of games in hand..Gazza has been nicked at southend airport with 32 million quids worth of columbians finest wink.gif" border="0 and the essex clubs are piling into the top '5'... i reckon the 'canvey' will do a dagenham this year n stroll it by 20 points, anyone disagree?

21 pts. HA ! HA ! HA !<BR>21 pts. HA ! HA ! HA !<BR>21 pts. HA ! HA ! HA !<BR>21 pts. HA ! HA ! HA !<BR>21 pts. HA ! HA ! HA !<BR>21 pts. HA ! HA ! HA !<P>So the Fleet lost 1 game, Let me tell you all Grays will see the fall of many good sides this year.<BR>Oh and Canvey keep playing easy games. They will run out soon...see if I am right.<P>Carjam

We're not drunk, just in shock LOL. Canvey will win the league by 20 no, make it 30 points. I'm steadfastly refusing to make predictions for saturday, both GNFC and us are outperforming early season expectations. They get a good partisan crowd down there. But a draw would suit me. The last time we played there was in sept '97 when we drew 3-3 in the FA cup and took GNFC apart in the replay 3-1. GNFC were given a sideway move into the Isthmian prem from BHL the prev season, we were having to do things the hard way having had to start at div3 after switching from the BHL ourselves. Should be a great match. So ok a prediction 2-2, but i don't get any strong vibes on it apart from apprehension.

I've got strong vibes, IK, but I don't want to discuss them if you don't mind <P>- however as far as my prediction for Saturday and taking into account that my massive hangover is still hanging over I'm going to be rash nay even controversial and get right up carjams axle by predictng a 1-2 to Braintree. With Gutzmore coming on in his usual last 30 min spell and hitting the winner. You can call me impulsive but... it isn't my name - yep still pissed! frown.gif" border="0

I wouldn't start mentioning any star names for Braintree, they might mysteriously end up with Anthrax...<P>I predict Chesham to win the league, after my £12million lottery win on goal difference to Canvey.<P>I predict a 1-0 win to GNFC. Nice to have you back Carjam, me old Osama!! wink.gif" border="0

No I am not the Devil, I am, as you can see, Cartman.<P>3 REASONS WHY I AM NOT THE DEVIL<P>1 I am not from **** , ask a Croydon fan.<P>2 Look ma, no horns.<P>3 Of all his hobbies, war, famine, disease, destruction and rage why, if I was the Devil, would I like non-league football?<P>Well on point 3 you could argue the torture and frustration of the poor refs causes the devil amusement. But I am not the devil and enclose this to prove it:<P>Dear Non League Net<P>Steve is not the devil.<P>Love<P>His Mum. wink.gif" border="0

SteveP-Chesh,<P>The word **** - is censored, I guess because, it is usually associated with ******* **** - and on a football forum, is not usually used for Heaven & **** .<P>I guess if this was a religious site, then yes, it would be permitted.<P>Now - please do not say that football is a religion for you wink.gif" border="0<P>Hope that helps.<P>Admin.

ok so back and stone cold sober and having re-read the postings - carjam what are you on about - if Canvey have had all easy games so far and most of us are nearly through first half of league programme at what point are you expecting Canvey to meet the difficult teams?? And have you now changing allegiance - are you supporting GNFC or Grays???<P>Oh God get me another drink!<P>And as for you SteveChesham sorry DAMON - can do without your predictions - who they devil are you then?! cool.gif" border="0

How could the Devil come from Chesham?? <P>I mean really. There are some basic checkpoints to tell if you are in Hull (in last word change 'u' for 'e', doesn't make much difference anyway).<P>Any rivers of blood??<P>Is a warm spell about 3000 degrees centigrade?<P>Any spikes on heads?<P>Any imps walking about torturing the eternaly damned?<P>Chesham will answer as 'no' to all of those, anyone been to Bromley lately??<P>Steve 'Pass me the Holy water' P<P>Amen, here endeth the lesson.<p>[ 18 October 2001: This message was edited by: SteveP-Chesh ]

Hi Blueboy,<P>Welcome to the fold - btw, if you want the grays badge showing next to your posts, edit your profile (bottom left), and change the avatar to Grays Athletic.<P>A tough start - well I think no teams are easy - the bottom teams are desperate for the points, the top teams are confident.<P>The dis-advantage for Canvey is that everyone wants to beat us.<P>We often go to games, and are billed as 'Cup Kings'.

Hello Mr Grays, now I have got over the whole satanic thing, you'll find Grays comes quite highly rated on the board. I reckon you are the best team I have seen us play this season.<P>Even my doubts upon your ground have been turned, the pitch is great and Merv Abraham and Andy Douglas looked very handy.<P>How is Andy's recovery going?