Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attn Canvey Forum Mods

Nette

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Wasn't a nice thing to say at all. Hopefully he has learnt his lesson and will think more before he says things on here.

Kettle Pot Black laugh

Guest MOB Snr

I find this whole thread rather disturbing and an example of how this site is again being used to bully a Canvey supporter.

1. The guy did not realise what the thread was saying and made a comment based on previous banter, a gentle word from a mod should via PM should have been sufficient.

2. Those of you who know this individual know this young person would not deliberatly insult or be disrespectful, so why are you on here jumping on the Hx bandwagon.

3. Why do we allow people of low personal morals to lecture young people on their behaviour.

4. It is not appropriate for a mod and official from a football club to post the ISP address of a minor on a public forum, another example of mods on this site flaunting the data protection act.

5. Why has it taken me to say this, where are his so called friends who know him far better than me standing by him and standing up for one of our own.

Hang your head in shame!!

Rubbish MOB, what he said was disgraceful and I would not defend him regardless of what football team he supports. As Steve said, many of us recently went to Stan's funeral to pay our last respects. Had someone written something like that about him I would have been fuming.

He has accepted his wrong doing and I'd like to think we can all move on from this.

Guest MOB Snr

He is a kid and "he did not know the bloke died" and he said sorry!

That does not deserve the bullying, in comparison to some what others have done on this and other forums his offence was very minor.

The bigger offence is putting his IP address up on this site, as that was done by an adult who knows the rules and should behave better.

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
I find this whole thread rather disturbing and an example of how this site is again being used to bully a Canvey supporter.

1. The guy did not realise what the thread was saying and made a comment based on previous banter, a gentle word from a mod should via PM should have been sufficient.

2. Those of you who know this individual know this young person would not deliberatly insult or be disrespectful, so why are you on here jumping on the Hx bandwagon.

3. Why do we allow people of low personal morals to lecture young people on their behaviour.

4. It is not appropriate for a mod and official from a football club to post the ISP address of a minor on a public forum, another example of mods on this site flaunting the data protection act.

5. Why has it taken me to say this, where are his so called friends who know him far better than me standing by him and standing up for one of our own.

Hang your head in shame!!

who are you to speak of low moral standards? The person that posted his IP address on here is a director of a football club and has an unblemished record and for yours and others information all users on here subscribe to and agree to all of their details being made public in the event of transgression...

and of course he knew what he was doing...his very words on a thread for a deceased Hx fan tell as much...No 1 CARES

the fact that you fail to condone his actions and further seek to inflame matters once it has been put to bed surprises me not at all and does you much justice...

Originally Posted By: Mini-Goose93
I spoke to him today and he feels terrible. he said he didnt know what he was saying. He said he thought harry was a player or something he didnt know he passed away. He knows his wrong doing and id appreciate it if its forgotten about now.

my issue goosey is not with the youngster (although I am sceptical about him not knowing but accept that kids can be a little impulsive at times without thinking) ...but we have put that to bed and thank you for your sensible comments...my issue is with MOB who as usual seeks to undermine the relationship between our two clubs.....

he will not of course succeed...ever...

Guest MOB Snr

As always you missed the point, you old despot!!!

The 14 yes 14 year old child you are all digging at did not know what the thread was about!

The "director" should not have posted his ISP address because it is not allowed by law!

He is not old enough to give his consent for his ISP address to be shared (this is assault under common law and I am so tempted to contact the police)!!!

My criticism was not of Hx it was about loyalty and the fact that his mates did not back him up, it was about individuals not supporting a child!

Mentalist got the point when he spoke of "young tyke".

You really are a bully and so is your so called director, you have moved now to bullying kids, where next Oh Brave One?

Why not do what most directors (even those who put the business in their misses name) do and leave the forums to the fans!!!!!!!!!!

I am more than happy to "undermine" your relationship with CIFC because if you ever get one, my season ticket would be burnt we are an honest club with honest directors, you do not have the right to even dream of a relationship with our club.

Everyone that loves Canvey dislikes you and your wheeling and dealing you bring non league football into disrepute.

Now leave the kid alone!!

I love canvey and i know many people including myself who get on with unc and the hornchurch lot.

As far as hornchurch were concerned john could have been a 50 year old bloke. at the end of the day he came on and said sometihng he shouldnt and it upset them.

from out point of view he is just a young lad like myself who said the wrong thing without realising what hes saying and he knows hes done wrong and he told me himself he will be more careful what hes saying in the future.

Now, UM and unc have both said its buried and out the way. unc said himself hes put that all to bed now so why we have to keep this going i do not know.

I am trying my best to try and get john back down the lane but he feels he will be public enemy number one down there. and when this conversation is going on it really isnt helping.

Can we please just forget everything thats been said about john and the hornchurch lads.