Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bomb the French in my name

Forget Iraq, lets bomb the French. Look at the facts:

1) They refused to eat our meat even after the EU had told them it was safe to do so

2)They delibratley put a refugee camp near the tunnel so the asylum seekers would all come to us

3)Thier footballers play really well for the gooners in domestic football, then when they represent us (England) in the Champions League deliberatley play [****!!****].

4)If we say something is black, they say it is white just for the hell of it

5)They are French.

O"K Bororman I will go with you but only if they get two resolution demands first

1. RESOLUTION ONE. they immediately get Chirac on TV to admit they the French were wrong about anything or we bomb Highbury and they have 2 hrs to comply

2. RESOLUTION TWO. they now have only one hour

Well said you two.

I can't say I think much of their 'Letters' either !

Yes but when it comes to beating up on the French as Henry 5 more or less said we few we happy few who are so proud in our Dr Martins to be this St Swithins day in there giving the French what they so well deserve

Just so long as we commence at Woolwich Highbury

Change to Stella, wait one,thats Belgian, they're not much better, Van damme, they speak French in half the country, the E.U., they speak Flemish in the other half and 95% of Flemish is German, ah, now the Germans, they bombed our chip ahop during the war, Jurgen klinsman, rudi voeller............................

Jim Davidson had the right idea when he said, "In the event of a major conflict, flood the Channel Tunnel from this side to stop the French bas***ds from trying to hide over here !

Yes and just maybe we are going to far in our condemnation of the French

Lets throw them out of the UN and Euoro.common market but forgive all their sins and let them back in once an average of 75% of their school leavers achieve A level pass in English grammar and British lamb is outselling garlic in France